A nice surprise is what you will get when you come in and see this beautiful three-bedroom, one-bathroom Kingsley home. Situated on the high side of the street, with three separate living areas, a huge, renovated, stunning kitchen which looks out to the beautiful back patio and garden. The home is located close to transport, primary school, shops and a short drive to the beach.
Features include -
• On the high side of the street with an exposed aggregate concrete driveway, undercover front entry, carport with electric roller door and gates through to a large workshop/shed.
• A warm inviting front lounge/home theatre, with a split reverse cycle air-conditioner and views of the front yard and street.
• Spacious master bedroom overlooking the front gardens, with split reverse cycle air-conditioning, a free-standing cupboard and semi-ensuite access to the main bathroom.
• Large light-filled family bathroom with a shower, bath and vanity.
• Off the hallway the home opens out to a completely renovated kitchen, meals and family area.
• The brand new built-in floor to ceiling cupboards in the family area allow for plenty of storage space.
• The kitchen boasts engineered stone bench tops with loads of soft close cupboard and drawer space, a brand new wall oven/grill with microwave nook above, bosch induction cooktop, stylish splashback, a large fridge space, large corner walk in pantry, a double sink and German-made Bosch dishwasher.
• The sliding door off the kitchen makes for easy indoor-outdoor entertaining.
• Set off the meals area is a large games room. With a split reverse cycle air-conditioner and sliding door access to the patio area.
• Bedrooms two and three are off the meals/family area, both are a decent size with robes and the larger of the two features a new split reverse cycle air conditioner.
• The laundry is completely renovated with a custom bench top, cupboards, stainless steel trough, overhead cupboards, quality floor tiles & splashbacks and a door to the drying line outside.
• The w/c is new and set off the laundry.
• The spacious pitched patio with modern white timber exposed beams is surrounded by the kitchen, meals and games room with sliding doors out from each of these areas to allow for indoor/outdoor living.
• The courtyard flows off the patio and is surrounded by lush raised garden beds, a fish pond and a low limestone wall to define the area.
• Out the back there are plenty of paved walkways, soft leaf buffalo lawn areas for the children and pets to enjoy along with retained established garden beds that harbour an assortment of fruit trees such as - Hass Avocado, Lemon, Loquat, Mulberry, Gooseberries, Grape Vines, Guava, Plum trees, Papaya, Pomegranate and a Passionfruit vine.
• There is a large powered workshop/shed that you can drive through gates to, so handy for a tradesperson or that project you have always wanted to do.
• Other features include solar hot-water system, full reticulation system and raised corrugated steel vegetable garden beds.
• Only 4 minutes drive to the Mitchell Freeway and 10 minutes to Hillary's Boat Harbour.
For more details on this wonderful home call Lee Parkinson 0422233484.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters