What a home - what a location!
Sitting pretty on a 687sqm block, within walking distance to Kingsley's main shopping centre, the tavern, Kingsley's main oval, Creaney primary school and the local train stations, this beautiful four-bedroom, one-bathroom home is ideally located. With an open plan central renovated kitchen, meals and games rooms plus a separate lounge/dining. The home is also within the Woodvale college catchment.
Features include -
· A great location close to all amenities, with a tree lined park at the end of the road.
· Single drive through carport. The front garden and lawns are reticulated and there is ample room if you want to add more parking later.
· Inside there is a spacious lounge room with a dining room off set, the dining room could easily be converted later to a study or scullery. There is a split reverse cycle air-conditioner to the lounge room.
· The master bedroom is a great size with a walk-in robe and views of the front garden and street.
· The kitchen is amazing, set centrally with views across the family, meals, games room and out to the back yard.
· Kitchen includes stylish, solid timber bench tops, plus an island work bench, double sink, double drawer dishwasher plus a five-burner gas hotplate, range hood above, with oven below. Quality splash backs, large fridge freezer space, a double door pantry plus plenty of cupboard and draw space.
· The games room is a great size with a bar nook and outside access. There is a reverse cycle split air-conditioner to service these areas.
· The three minor bedrooms are a decent size, all three have built in robes.
· The bathroom is light/bright with a separate shower, bath, vanity and wc.
· The laundry is renovated with a bench top plus outside access.
· Th back gardens are spacious with established trees, lawns and gardens all reticulated from a shared bore.
· There is a patio to the Northern side along with ample paving area that surround the home.
· There is solid timber flooring to the entry, kitchen, meals games room and hallway, carpets to the front lounge and bedrooms. The home is serviced by two reverse cycle split air conditioners, the gardens are reticulated off a shared bore.
Please contact Lee Parkinson for more details - 0422233484 or email@example.com
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.