Quiet area and spacious living
In this large open plan home, with three huge bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus a huge sunken lounge room, separate dine, massive open plan chef's kitchen, which overlooks the meals area, family, and games room. Neat front lawn and gardens, a double driveway leading up to a double lock up garage with drive through access. Set in a quiet location, close to transport and primary school.
Features include -
· Stunning front lawn and garden.
· Large double driveway up to a double lock up garage with drive through access.
· Front undercover veranda up to the front entry door, with access from the garage under cover from the lock up garage for out of the elements access to the home, plus there is a front security screen and doorbell.
· Step inside to a large foyer/ entry, which overlooks the sunken loungeroom and separate dining area. The generous dining room can easily be converted to a study, fourth bedroom or scullery with doorway to the kitchen.
· The master bedroom is also a generous size and is set off the entry with a walk-in robe, from here you have views to the front garden. Set off the master bedroom is a previously renovated light/bright en-suite, with shower, vanity and wc.
· A hallway from the entry leads to the open plan family, kitchen, and meals areas, where there is a large games room off set.
· The kitchen is huge. Previously renovated it includes laminate stone bench tops, double sinks, dishwasher, gas hotplates, wall oven, with microwave nook above and pot drawer below. The kitchen has loads of drawer/cupboard space, along with a walk-in pantry.
· The family and meals area are a generous size and offer flow through access to a massive games room and quality outdoor entertaining access through a sliding door to a large patio and low maintenance back yard.
· From the family area a hallway leads to bedroom two and three which both of have double door built in robe. Bedroom three is massive.
· The second bathroom is also a great size and offers a separate shower, seamless vanity, and bath.
· There is a separate second wc set off the hallway along with a double linen cupboard.
· The laundry is very spacious, with double linen, benchtop, stainless trough, and outside access to the clothesline.
· The back yard is complete with a pitched patio set off the meals and family rooms. An open pergola is set off the kitchen, with a retained garden bed, plus a drive through access from the double lock up garage and a garden shed.
· This home is a lot larger than your standard 3 by 2 by 2 and has been well maintained while set in a wonderful location.
I Look forward to seeing you at the home opens
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters