Get ready for summer with this large family home on a 704 rectangular block. The home boasts four-bedrooms, all with built in robes, two bathrooms and a separate study. There is a huge theatre /lounge, plus a fully renovated kitchen, which overlooks the meals/family and out to the huge pitched patio with a large decking area that borders the below ground fenced in pool. The home is close to Primary schools, shops parks and transport.
Features include -
• Plenty of - off street parking, a single lock up carport.
• Large entry and security screen door.
• Huge front lounge/ heater room with sliding door access out to the back-patio area. Also, with a gas built in fire and a reverse cycle split air-conditioner.
• The large kitchen is tastefully renovated, it has composite stone benchtops, with waterfall edge, breakfast bar and cupboards below. A dishwasher, one and a quarter sink, four burner gas hotplates, range hood above, a wall oven, microwave nook above pot draws below. Plus, there is plenty of cupboards/draws below the bench and overhead cupboards above.
• The family/meals area is a generous size offering views out to the large pitched patio and decking area.
• Set off the hallway is the separate study and opposite the study is the renovated laundry with access to an under covered area.
• A second wc and two separate linen cupboards are off the hallway.
• Bedrooms two, three and four are a good size with built in robes.
• Bathroom two is light/bright, has a deep-set spa bath and shower over plus vanity.
• The master bedroom is to the back of the home with views of the pool plus a walk-in robe and a renovated modern en-suite.
• The patio area is huge and set with timber decking to the floor.
• The below ground pool is surrounded by paved areas, a raised decking area and glass pool safety fencing. A thatched Bali hut sets the mood for those lazy summer days.
• For the avid handy man, the large powered workshop is situated away from the entertaining area.
• The home has carpet to the lounge and bedrooms plus Blackbutt floating timber flooring to the living areas, kitchen and hallways. There is an alarm system, plus two separate split reverse cycle air conditioners, one to the lounge and the other to the family/kitchen areas.
• For more information Call Lee Parkinson or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters