Sorry Home open cancelled - this property is now under offer. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac this beautiful, three-bedroom one, bathroom renovated home, with a standalone Granny flat has a lot to offer. The home has an open plan kitchen, meals, family which overlooks the back patio, below ground pool and lawn area. A separate private lounge, along with generous size bedrooms and a stunning renovated bathroom. The Granny flat or teenagers retreat is totally separate from the main dwelling and has its own kitchen living/bedroom plus a shower, vanity and separate wc. This property is situated close to parks, Creaney primary school, shops, Whitfords train station and within Woodvale College catchment area
Features include -
• Quiet cul-de-sac location.
• Double driveway and a double lock up garage.
• Main dwelling has an open plan family area with a renovated kitchen which includes: A five burner gas hotplate, rangehood above and oven below, One and a quarter sink, plus cupboards overhead and below. Ample benchtop space with fridge and built in pantry. Kitchen looks over the family, meals and out to the back yard and below ground pool.
• Separate study nook with a private sunken separate lounge room.
• The generous size bedrooms are set down the hallway master with a walk-in robe.
• Stunning renovated bathroom with a hob-less shower, stylish bath, vanity plus quality floor to ceiling tiles, fixtures and fittings.
• Renovated laundry with benchtop, stainless trough and outside access. A separate wc off the hallway.
• The separate Granny flat is quite separate and has achieved rent in the past between $200 and $250. This dwelling includes a kitchen with your basic cooking facilities, plenty of bench/cupboard space, large fridge/freezer space, plus washing machine setup. a large living/bedroom area with a split reverse cycle air-conditioner plus a separate shower, vanity and wc. The floors areas are tiled
• The home has ample undercover paved areas, lawns, gardens and a below ground pool.
• The front yard has been enclosed by a wall and piers plus there is extra parking.
• The Main dwelling has quality floor tiles throughout the main living areas, split reverse cycle air-conditioning along with ducted air-conditioning.
• A rare opportunity in a fantastic location
Contact Lee Parkinson for more details - 0422233484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters