Get into Kingsley into this well positioned, spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom home, with an open plan kitchen, family and meals area. Which opens out to the back patio, garden and a below ground fenced in pool, a fantastic home for entertaining in.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac this home is set on a large 717sqm elevated block. Only a short stroll to the beautiful Legana Park, Goolellal Primary school and shops.
Features include -
• A double driveway with double under cover carports plus side access.
• Front veranda, with front door security and feature entry door.
• Solar hot water system
• Front sunken loungeroom with views of the quiet street.
• Open plan kitchen, meals, family rooms looking out to the patio, pool and back garden.
• The kitchen is centrally located: has a breakfast bar overhang, one and a half sinks, wall oven with grill, gas burner hotplates, separate pantry, plus plenty of bench and cupboard space.
• There is a separate dining off the kitchen, that could be converted to a study/scullery.
• The master bedroom is through the dine area, it is a great size with views of the pool.
There is also patio access from this bedroom. There are built-in robe plus a reverse cycle split air-conditioner to the master bedroom along with a large stepdown en-suite that is spacious, with a vanity, shower and wc.
• Set off the family room are the three minor bedrooms all with built in robes.
• The second bathroom is light/bright with a vanity plus a separate shower, bath.
• Laundry with cupboard storage and off set is the second wc.
• Step out under the patio from the family room, where there is a fenced in below ground pool plus ample lawn area for kids and pets, retained gardens plenty of paved areas.
Other features include - Ducted evaporate air-conditioning system located through out the property with exception of the main bedroom (that boasts a reverse cycle air-conditioning system) There is a separate gas heating system, quality floor tiles to the entry, kitchen, meals, family, dine and hallways, carpet to the front lounge.
The property has easy access to the freeway, Greenwood train station, plus close to several major shopping centres, schools and parks.
Contact Lee Parkinson now for more information
0422 233 484
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.