The home you have been waiting for
This fantastic home is in a quiet, elevated cul-de-sac location. With four large bedrooms (all with built in robes), and two well equipped bathrooms. There are three large separate living areas, a huge country style kitchen and family room with high raking ceilings. The kitchen overlooks the family room, into the games room and out to the patio and below ground fenced in pool. There is a double carport and a separate drive up to workshop/shed opposite. The home is close to Dalmain primary school and Greenwood train station.
Features include -
• A quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after location.
• Large front lawn area, a double carport, plus a separate driveway up to a large shed, perfect for a tradesperson etc.
• Step inside to a massive front lounge room with raking ceilings and views of the front garden. Set off the entry is the generous size dine room, easily convert this to a shopper's scullery/storage or a study room.
• The large master bedroom is away from the living areas, with a private courtyard. The en-suite is massive with a large spa bath, vanity, separate shower and wc.
• The open plan country style kitchen is huge and well catered for, it Overlooks the family room, out to the patio and pool area. The kitchen has a large island bench with breakfast bar. Double sinks, a dishwasher, double fridge/freezer space, separate pantry, wall oven and grill plus four burner gas hotplates with rangehood above, there is also absolutely tonnes of bench, draw and cupboard space.
• Set off the family room is a spacious, North facing games room, with sliding door access to the paved pitched patio, back yard and below ground fenced in pool area.
• The three large minor bedrooms are set off the family room and away from the living/entertaining areas all three have built in robes.
• The second bathroom is light/bright with a separate shower, vanity, and bath.
• There is extra storage to the hallway and linen storage to the large laundry which has back yard access through a sliding door.
• The back garden is low maintenance with ample paved areas. The patio area is set off the games/kitchen and overlooking the below ground fenced in pool, which makes for great entertaining, while the garden beds are retained and ready to accommodate your type of land scaping.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters