Family Living at its Finest!
For the home buyer who appreciates a home packed full of character features and a unique but practical floor plan for the whole family to enjoy, this property is a must see! Why?
• With 210m2 (approx) internal living space with Northerly elevated views, this home offers AMAZING space for the family in a whisper quiet court location, surrounded by like-minded families;
• LOADS OF CHARACTER! Raked ceilings complimented with style, including a unique and hard-to-find children's activity space adjoining the additional bedrooms;
• LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Walking distance to shops (Landsdale Forum including cafes and restaurants, Farmer Jacks and THE best fish and chips in town) amenities, (Medical centre, pharmacy and child care) and education facilities (Landsdale Primary School - 500m and Landsdale Christian School - 600m);
• A short stroll to the wonderfully exclusive Broadview Park - a gem for the locals!
WELCOME... to 22 Woodbury Mews, Landsdale!
A tranquil pocket of Landsdale, perfect for astute home-buyers looking for a wonderfully unique, characterful home to accentuate traditional family values, located walking distance from Landsdale Primary and Christian Schools and Landsdale Forum Shopping Centre. This is a fitting setting for this beautifully-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that will comfortably appease everybody's personal needs - and in more ways than one!
Beyond a gated portico entrance and sweeping sun-drenched Northerly views offered by an elevated position lies a formal front lounge warmed by solid timber floorboards, right next to a tiled sunken family room with a burning corner wood fireplace of its own. The latter even extends outside to a shady side pergola, with a carpeted formal dining room across the walkway reserved for those special occasions.
Central to everything is a spacious country-style kitchen and meals area with raked ceilings, charming brickwork, character cabinetry, stylish light fittings, double sinks, a storage pantry, Chef gas-cooktop and oven appliances and splendid views out to the backyard. The yard can even be accessed from here, with a separate lawn area pleasantly overlooked by a lovely side patio that is the perfect place to sit and watch the kids.
Back inside, you will also find a separate activity room for the young ones, as well as a gas-heated turbo eight-seater spa, a perfect place to retreat into tranquility enjoying green views of and access to the huge outdoors pitched main patio for entertaining. Low-maintenance flooring graces a sublime front master suite where a retreat-come-sitting area overlooks the sunken bedroom and a carpeted walk-in wardrobe sits off an intimate ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, vanity and separate toilet.
Also close to bus stops, the sprawling Broadview Park and other excellent educational facilities, this magnificent residence is one that well and truly defines living convenience. How wonderful!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Indoor gas-heated spa room with a skylight and secure patio access with frameless secure glass door access
• Gorgeous French door to the formal lounge room
• Tiled kitchen/casual-meals area
• Double doors to a tiled activity room with a gas bayonet and television point
• Massive Master Suite with sitting retreat, ensuite and walk-in robe
• Freshly Carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Separate shower and bathtub to the main bathroom
• Walk-in linen press
• Cloak cupboard off entry
• Secure remote-controlled double Garage with access to the main patio
• High Raked ceilings throughout
• Eight (8) rooftop solar-power panels - part of a 2kW system
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Split-system air-conditioning to the main living portion of the home
• Feature classic skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Garden shed
• Front rose garden
• Self-Sustainable Living with fruit trees and home grown grapes
• Side access
• 668sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1994 (approx.)
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters