Saturday, 18 September 2021 12:30 PM to 1:15 PM
An elevated cul-de-sac locale backing on to the stunning Rosslare Park and sitting just minutes away from the magic of Mindarie Marina is the fitting setting for this expansive 5 bedroom 4 bathroom two-storey family home that is perched on one of the area's largest land holdings and possesses 180-degree panoramic ocean views stretching from Quinns Rocks all the way down to Fremantle.
Also encompassing the local coastal walking path, majestic seaside bushland and spectacular sunsets in between, this special property's commanding position allows an aspect like no other. Some tender loving care is required within, giving you a licence to get creative and add your own modern personal touches throughout to finish off what could very well be a dream residence for you and your loved ones.
Complementing multiple living zones within - and an internal alfresco/patio that plays host to a large under-cover swimming pool - is the potential to extend the current house out even further, due to a three-tier backyard that leaves more than enough room for a future granny flat, workshop and an adventure playground for the kids. Best of all, the awe-inspiring vista can never be built out and is yours to indulge in until it comes time to down-size once the kids have finally moved out!
NEED TO KNOW
- 180-degree ocean views of Fremantle, the Marina, Quinns Rocks, magical coastal sunsets and more - most of which can be captured out on the large wraparound rear balcony
- Grand tiled double-door entry foyer
- Stunning rear outdoor-entertaining deck downstairs, with more ocean views and glimpses of the boats nestled along the Marina waters
- Bi-fold doors linking the deck to the alfresco and an indoor swimming pool that is also accessible via the front driveway by guests
- Bi-fold doors connecting the main balcony to the indoor entertaining area also
- Stairs leading down to the three-tier backyard for more awesome sea and Marina views
- Huge carpeted formal lounge and dining room downstairs, complete with a gas bayonet, a drop-down theatre screen, space for a grand piano and both ocean and Marina views from within
- Spacious open-plan family, meals and kitchen area at "ground level", complete with double sinks, a powered microwave nook, a five-burner gas cooktop, a sleek white Miele dishwasher, a scullery (with a Miele oven and Chef gas cooktop of its own) and room for a dining table within the kitchen itself
- Walk-in pantry
- Ocean views from both the kitchen and scullery areas
- Carpeted downstairs 5th/guest bedroom suite with separate built-in double wardrobes and semi-ensuite access through to a fully-tiled 4th bathroom with a large shower and powder-room access
- Fully-tiled two-way downstairs powder room (off the guest suite)
- Practical laundry with a storage cupboard and external access out to the side drying courtyard with sea views
- Massive remote-controlled double lock-up garage with power points and storage space
- Additional downstairs storage, inclusive of a linen press and large under-stair storeroom
- Huge carpeted upstairs master retreat with double doors for peace and quiet, a generous walk-in robe, a decent fully-tiled ensuite with a big recessed shower, a bubbling spa bath and separate fully-tiled toilet and sweeping ocean and inland views
- Large carpeted 2nd upper-level bedroom with stunning ocean views up the coast, ample BIR space and a fully-tiled ensuite with a shower, toilet and vanity
- Light, bright and carpeted 3rd and 4th upstairs bedrooms with WIR's, a combination of ocean and marina views and semi-ensuite access through to a fully-tiled 3rd bathroom - shower, toilet, vanity and all
- Upper-level linen press
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning upstairs
- Security-alarm system
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
- Security doors
- Two gas hot-water systems
- Rear storeroom
- Lush gardens
- Exterior limestone finishes
- Side access to backyard
- Massive 1,299sqm (approx.) block with a rear gate to access Rosslare Park with
- Built in 1997 (approx.)
Total privacy and tranquillity aside, only a leisurely stroll separates your front doorstep from cafes, restaurants, entertainment and the boat pens at the Marina, with beautiful swimming beaches, Mindarie Primary School, Mindarie Senior College, Peter Moyes Anglican Community School and Quinns Baptist College all just a few minutes away. Lush local parklands and community sporting facilities are also nearby, as is shopping at the wonderful Ocean Keys.
Throw in a very close proximity to bus stops, Clarkson Train Station and the freeway and you have yourself a location that most of us can only envy. This is comfortable coastal living ladies and gentlemen, but not as you know it.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.