**OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
Contact me today to book a time
Privately positioned to the rear in a delightful group of just three, this beautifully-presented 3 bedroom 1 bathroom villa really is the ideal first-home option, down-sizer or investment property and occupies a wonderful location that is close to it all - the city and coast included.
Low-maintenance timber flooring graces an open-plan living and dining area that welcomes you inside upon entry, along with split-system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan for all-seasons' comfort. A breakfast bar for quick bites or casual meals precedes a neatly-tiled kitchen where double sinks and a storage pantry meet an Omega gas cooktop and a stainless-steel Chef oven/grill.
All three bedrooms enjoy the luxury of built-in wardrobes, inclusive of a larger master that also plays host to a ceiling fan. At the back of the residence and off the living space, you will find a lovely patio that encourages tranquil outdoor entertaining, a spacious west-facing courtyard with easy-care artificial turf a lock-up storeroom with a light, so you can access your tools at any time.
The sprawling Woodchester Reserve around the corner is just one of many lush local parks in the neighbourhood, whilst a short stroll will get you to bus stops, restaurants, medical and fitness facilities, Nollamara Primary School, Our Lady of Lourdes School, the Nollamara Shopping Centre and community sporting amenities in next to no time. Throw in a very handy proximity to Dianella Secondary College, more shopping at The Square in Mirrabooka and Northlands Plaza in Balcatta, major arterial roads, the freeway and even the vibrant Main Street café and restaurant strip in nearby Osborne Park and you have yourself the definition of living convenience. Just lock-up and love me!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Low-maintenance timber floors to all bedrooms, including the generous master that comes complete with built-in double robes
• 2nd bedroom with built-in double robes also
• 3rd bedroom with a BIR
• Practical bathroom with a separate bath, shower and heat lamps
• Efficient laundry with a linen press and outdoor access to a rear drying courtyard with a clothesline
• Separate toilet
• Single lock-up carport with a roller door and courtyard access
• Security-alarm system
• Security doors and screens
• Feature skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Leafy, easy-care gardens
• Space for a second car to park in front of the carport, in tandem
• Additional reversing bay - or parking space for a potential 3rd vehicle
• Currently tenanted until 22/08/2021 with great tenants
• Current rent yield $330 per week
• Tenants keen to extend
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.