End Date Sale: all offers presented 28th August 2020. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
This charming 2 bedroom 1 bathroom residence finds itself in one of the most sought after complexes in North Beach, stunningly situated approximately 100 metres to the beach and the popular Hamersley Pool.
This absolute gem of a property spans two levels, with both bedrooms and bathroom positioned upstairs. Timber floorboards warm the interior and help add a relaxed seaside feel to the home, also gracing a delightful open-plan living and dining area that welcomes you upon entry. There is also the luxury of r/cycle aircon.
An efficient kitchen has been modernised to include sparkling stone bench tops, glass splashback and the laundry has also been revamped. A rear decked courtyard plays host to a sumptuous outdoor spa.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open-plan living and dining area with solid wooden floors, stylish light fittings and a gas bayonet
- Renovated kitchen with stone tops, glass splashbacks, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and a gas cook top
- Large master bedroom upstairs, featuring white timber shutters, built-in wardrobes and access out on to a splendid Juliet balcony
- 2nd bedroom also has a built-in robe and white plantation shutters
- Shower and separate toilet in bathroom
- Single carport
- Spacious decked entertaining courtyard with heated spa
- Front security door
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Reticulated complex lawns and gardens
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE…
- Easy access through the complex to the North Beach Shopping Plaza
- Two minute stroll to an amazing protected swim beach at Hamersley Pool
- Currently tenanted at $350/week until 22/11/2020.
- Water Rates: $1,055 approx p/a
- Council Rates: $1,520 approx p/a
- Strata Levies: Admin Fund $561.25 approx p/q & Reserve Fund $437.50 approx p/q
- 73sqm building area (approx.) plus 15sqm (approx) carport
PEACE OF MIND…
- Enjoy low-maintenance living, so close to the beach and within walking distance of North Beach Shopping Centre (with a post office, chemist, bakery, butcher, newsagency and Farmer Jack's supermarket), primary schools, pristine natural bushland, cafes, restaurants, sporting facilities at Charles Riley Memorial Reserve and the vibrant Flora Terrace strip
Contact Phil Pope immediately to solidify your interest in this outstanding piece of Real Estate. Hop, skip and jump to the sparkling Indian Ocean!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.