The coast is clear - this is what dreams are made of!
Re-built from its original shell in the early-1960s, renovated in the '70s and revamped again in the '80s, this charming 4 bedroom 1 bathroom home is as solid as they come and has been in the same family for almost a century - but it is its stunning location that is destined to take your breath away, with a commanding frontage overlooking crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters complemented by the privacy of right-of-way access from Pound Lane at the rear.
Whether you decide to renovate the existing dwelling or start afresh and built the modern dream here, awe-inspiring panoramic ocean views are guaranteed forever and a day - encompassing our famous Rottnest Island and magical evening sunsets that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own front verandah. Secure pin-code access from the back of the property ensures peace of mind, whilst the interior plays host to two separate living areas and a study that can easily be converted into a nursery, or back into a fourth bedroom if need be.
You will struggle to find anything like this perfect position along our pristine Western Australian coastline at this very point in time. This opportunity truly is special - and it won't be available for long.
NEED TO KNOW
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- See the waves come in from both the elevated front verandah (with awnings) and a large carpeted family room, complete with verandah access, a bar and a lovely bay window for a slice of 180-degree ocean and island views
- Folding doors into a carpeted 2nd lounge room with a walk-in storage cupboard and access to a private rear alcove
- Carpeted dining room with folding doors, a skylight and timber storage
- Adjacent kitchen with double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a Fisher and Paykel electric cooktop, a Chef Select fan-forced oven and a range hood
- Separate sleeping quarters with carpeted bedrooms and a study with a desk and ample built-in storage
- Master bedroom with sea views to wake up to, an electric security window shutter and wooden built-in robes
- 2nd bedroom with ocean views and its own electric security shutter
- 3rd bedroom with timber built-in robes
- Practical bathroom with a corner shower, a separate toilet, a skylight and a broom/linen cupboard
- Outdoor laundry with double wash troughs, a separate toilet and an extra shower
- Large sunken rear pergola outdoor-entertaining area that is private and protected from the coastal winds
- Gas-bayonet heating
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Wooden skirting boards and door frames
- Security doors
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Lush backyard lawns
- Rear garden shed and lean-to storage areas
- Double lock-up garage/workshop with a ceiling fan, power points and backyard access
- Large additional single garage/workshop, directly off the laneway
- Ample secure driveway parking space, behind the back gates
- Secure rear gate with pin-code access
- Side access
- Huge 1,012sqm (approx.) block between West Coast Drive and Pound Lane - accessible from the rear double gates, despite the front door being opposite the ocean
Stroll down for a dip in the ocean in one direction and take the family pet for a nice relaxing walk in the other. The vibrant Flora Terrace food and coffee strip is conveniently located just two streets back, whilst everything else is only a matter of minutes away - schools, shopping, lush local parks, majestic bushland walking trails, golf courses, public transport and Hillarys Boat Harbour included.
This massive 1,012sqm (approx.) land holding has enough space to set you up for a very long time to come. You can reach out and almost touch the water, you are that close to it. The potential here is limitless.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 for more information about this very special property!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.