UNDER OFFER - Summer on Sorrento Street
Coastal living made easy; move in and enjoy summer only a short stroll to the inviting waters of the North Beach coastline.
Fully renovated two bedroom and one bathroom townhouse oozes style, leaving nothing for you to do other than move in and entertain friends and family.
Slide back your floor to ceiling stacker doors to invite the outdoors in and entertain in style from the open-plan kitchen/dine/lounge to the fully functional rear courtyard with built-in bench seating and retractable shade awning.
Tucked away behind the street-front, you'll appreciate the privacy and feel secure amongst your neighbours. The location making life so easy to walk to the shops, café's, restaurants and great parks/recreation areas.
What is to love about Sorrento Street, North Beach:
- Fully renovated throughout, modern and stylish.
- Two bedrooms, with robes.
- One spacious bathroom.
- New stair-case.
- Bi-fold, black, stacker doors to the out-door courtyard.
- Retractable shade awning to rear courtyard.
- Built-in bench seating in courtyard.
- Split-system air-conditioning.
- Carpeted upstairs.
- Tiled lower-level.
- Open-plan kitchen/dine/lounge.
- Stone benchtops in the kitchen with a large, waterfall, island bench.
What is to love about North Beach:
- Boasts one of the best coastlines in metro-Perth.
- Community focussed suburb.
- Local shops with café, supermarket, butcher, pharmacy, post office, fashion boutique and more.
- Numerous dining options walking distance along the coast.
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
- North Beach Primary School catchment.
- Close to public transport.
Strata fees, approx. $600 p/quarter.
You will love where you live at 13/24-28 Sorrento Street, North Beach. Get in quick to secure this slice of coastal heaven.
Contact Emma Guthrie on 0411 144 140 or email@example.com
*While all endeavours have been made to ensure the accuracy of information, should you have any queries, it is advised that you make your own enquiries. Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer of their choice at their own discretion.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters