Offers close 4.30pm 19/10/21
NOTE: The seller will be signing off on the best offer on table at 4.30pm Tuesday 19th October 2021.
Backing on to the North Beach Bowling Club and nestled just footsteps away from the local tennis club, the sprawling Charles Riley Memorial Reserve and even Our Lady of Grace Primary School, this charming - yet stylish - 5 bedroom 3 bathroom family entertainer enjoys a commanding position on a terrific 635sqm (approx.) corner block, also close to pristine natural bushland and within walking distance of the beach and more.
Spectacular location aside, the lifestyle you will live is almost too good an opportunity to pass up, with your choice of either upstairs and downstairs master/guest bedroom suites complemented by formal and casual living areas at ground level. Outdoors, your own private oasis with a pool also features a separate studio, gym or "pool room", as well as a powered workshop for the budding tradesman of the house.
All of this and more only metres from snorkelling and swimming in the iconic calm lagoon that is Mettams Pool. As for the rest, well you will just have to come and see!
NEED TO KNOW
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Remote-controlled front-driveway access gate
- Bull-nose entry verandah
- High ceilings
- Leadlight entry door, opening into a tiled front lounge room with a gas bayonet and brick fireplace
- Soaring high cathedral-style ceilings to the tiled open-plan kitchen/dining/family/games area with split-system air-conditioning, stylish light fittings and its own gas bayonet
- Well-equipped kitchen with double sinks, charming timber cabinetry, subway-tile splashbacks and a corner pantry
- Gas cooktop
- Separate Technika oven
- Stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher
- Double French doors from the main living zone, leading out to a lined rear alfresco-entertaining area with outdoor audio speakers and a an adjacent lawn patch
- Separate French doors linking the family room to the side garden
- Internal shopper's entry (to the family room) via a remote-controlled double lock-up garage, with rear roller-door access for trailer parking
- Separate outdoor studio/gym/pool room with timber floors, "granny-flat" potential and two separate French doors for access
- Below-ground backyard swimming pool
- Huge upstairs parent's loft/retreat - or office - with a cathedral-style ceiling, roof-storage access and solid wooden floors
- Carpeted upper-level master suite with split-system air-conditioning, separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes and a quality fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity
- Huge carpeted 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Large carpeted 3rd/4th bedrooms with ceiling fans, BIR's and pool/backyard views
- Light and bright main family bathroom with a free-standing modern bathtub, a separate shower and heat lamps
- Spacious front 5th, guest or "second master" bedroom suite with carpet, French bay windows, a ceiling fan, WIR and private ensuite-come-third bathroom with a large shower, vanity and toilet
- Practical laundry with storage and outdoor access
- Separate downstairs toilet
- Large powered rear workshop/storeroom
- Ample hallway linen storage
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
- Glass pool fencing
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Reticulation to the front verge, backyard and gardens
- 635sqm (approx.) corner block
Stroll to the Kitchener Street Deli around the corner, as well as fantastic community sporting facilities, bus stops and more. You will also love living close to picturesque bushland walking trails (at both Trigg and Star Swamp), cafes, restaurants, North Beach Shopping Centre, North Beach Primary School, the vibrant Flora Terrace, Hamersley Public Golf Course and even the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment.
Nothing is too far away for you to appreciate - nothing at all. It's time to make that "sea change" you and your loved ones have been craving.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.