Suit buyers above $450k
This charming 2 bedroom 1 bathroom residence finds itself in one of the most sought after complexes in North Beach, stunningly situated approximately 100 metres to the beach and the popular Hamersley Pool.
This absolute gem of a property spans two levels, with both bedrooms and bathroom positioned upstairs. An open-plan living and dining area welcomes you upon entry. An efficient kitchen is ready to be modernised and adjacent to the kitchen is perfect for meals or add in a dedicated laundry space. The rear courtyard is ready to host friends or family over Summer.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open-plan living and dining area with carpeted floors
- Kitchen with stainless steel oven with electric cook top
- Large master bedroom upstairs, featuring built-in wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom also has a built-in robe
- Shower and separate toilet in bathroom
- Single carport
- Spacious entertaining courtyard
- Front security door
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Reticulated complex lawns and gardens
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE…
- Easy access through the complex to the North Beach Shopping Plaza
- Two minute stroll to an amazing protected swim beach at Hamersley Pool
- Water Rates: $940 approx p/a
- Council Rates: $1,060 approx p/a
- Strata Levies: Admin Fund $561.25 approx p/q & Reserve Fund $437.50 approx p/q
- 73sqm building area (approx.) plus 15sqm (approx) carport
PEACE OF MIND…
- Enjoy low-maintenance living, so close to the beach and within walking distance of North Beach Shopping Centre (with a post office, chemist, bakery, butcher, newsagency and Farmer Jack's supermarket), primary schools, pristine natural bushland, cafes, restaurants, sporting facilities at Charles Riley Memorial Reserve and the vibrant Flora Terrace strip
Contact Phil Pope immediately to solidify your interest in this outstanding piece of Real Estate. Hop, skip and jump to the sparkling Indian Ocean!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.