The views are there, now the rest is up to you!
End Date Sale: all offers presented
Warming your heart with its charm and character, this unique - and largely-original - 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence is comfortably nestled on a leafy block that is pleasantly elevated to the front to take full advantage stunning tree-lined inland views over the sprawling Charles Riley Memorial Reserve.
Although it is ripe for renovation, the land it currently sits on will also make the perfect platform for your dream coastal home in the very near future. A combination of a sweeping lush vista and endless morning sunlight streaming through the windows is almost too good an opportunity to turn down.
No longer will you have to imagine a lifestyle where snorkelling and swimming in the iconic calm lagoon that is Mettams Pool is only walking distance away. Soon, it will be your reality!
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious upper/entry-level front lounge room with high raked ceilings, a fan, a gas bayonet, carpet, charming brickwork and an awesome parkland vista to the east
- Carpeted upstairs master-bedroom suite with separate "his and hers" built-in wardrobes, alongside a shower, toilet and vanity in the private en-suite
- Carpeted downstairs dining room and breakfast-bar area, with another gas bayonet and access to the rear patio and sunken backyard
- Adjacent kitchen with a Chef gas-upright cooker
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms
- Double-sized 2nd bedroom with built-in robes
- Practical main bathroom with a Roman bath/shower, downstairs
- Separate laundry with a separate 2nd toilet, new built-in storage and its own linen press
- Separate side games room/office/studio/gym - or potential 4th bedroom - with scope to connect with the main family bathroom down the track, turning it into another full ensuite
- Downstairs linen/storage cupboard
- Heaps of room for a future swimming pool within the yard, if you are that way inclined
- Single carport
- External storeroom
- Jarrah beams, trimmings, stairs and doors throughout
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Security doors and screens
- Gas hot-water system
- Side access
- Sloping 506sqm (approx.) block with an impressive elevation and potential to install a deck to take even more advantage of the beautiful views at hand
It doesn't get any better than the coast and with the Kitchener Street Deli, community sporting facilities, bus stops, Our Lady of Grace Primary School and the beach on your doorstep, it's not hard to see why.
Picturesque bushland walking trails, cafes, restaurants, North Beach Shopping Centre, North Beach Primary School, Flora Terrace, Hamersley Public Golf Course and even the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment - it's all only minutes away and within arm's reach of one of the suburb's most sought-after streets. This is most definitely a lifestyle worth investing in.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.