Your very own gated coastal sanctuary!
Saturday, 18 September 2021 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Sunday, 19 September 2021 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Fully renovated inside and out, this charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family haven - nestled just two streets back from the beach - allows you to relax and unwind in complete comfort, indulging in that healthy seaside lifestyle you know you deserve.
There are ocean views from the secure front yard and sea glimpses from the study downstairs, whilst the upper level plays host to the minor sleeping quarters - as well as a huge "second" lounge room, adjacent to a sunroom-come-conservatory where spectacular ocean views towards Rottnest Island and Hillarys in the opposite direction meet seamless outdoor access to a wraparound balcony with more of the same, plus magical evening sunsets almost every single day of the year.
Beyond a master suite, a formal dining room and an open-plan family, kitchen and meals area at ground level lies a sparkling solar-heated below-ground swimming pool, overlooked by a delightful wraparound verandah and boasting all of the modern technologies you can think of. Right beside it is a double lock-up garage off the separate entertaining alfresco, complete with a large workshop area and preceded by ample driveway parking space.
This one has it all - and what a pleasant surprise it is!
NEED TO KNOW
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Two separate driveways with remote-controlled access gates for peace of mind, securing lush front lawns, an alfresco verandah and a feature leadlight entry door
- Chlorinated solar-heated rear swimming pool with Chemigem and a Viron Connect 10 control system for lighting, filters, heating and more (touchpad in the laundry)
- Separate rear alfresco-entertaining area with a stainless-steel Devanti range hood that is ideal for barbecues, also affording drive-through access into a double lock-up garage with a large workshop/storage area
- Tiled entrance
- Formal dining room with wooden floorboards, a feature fireplace and an elegant ceiling rose
- Sunken and tiled open-plan family, kitchen and meals area downstairs, complete with high ceilings, a decorative ceiling rose, stylish light fittings, split-system air-conditioning and double French doors to access the pool with
- Modern kitchen with a walk-in pantry, sleek stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, double sinks, a large appliance nook, a double fridge/freezer recess, a Kleenmaid five-burner gas cooktop, a white dishwasher of the same brand and a Beko oven
- French door linking the main living space to a wraparound poolside verandah - with outdoor audio speakers - at the rear
- Huge tiled 2nd upstairs lounge room with a ceiling rose, a gas bayonet and balcony access
- Sliding French doors into a tiled sunroom/conservatory with awesome ocean views and balcony access
- Carpeted front study with sea glimpses and separate access from the entry portico, perfect for those wanting to run a business from home
- Carpeted front master-bedroom suite with a pleasant garden view through its lovely French bay windows, split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling rose and a "his and hers" walk-through wardrobe leading into a fully-tiled and revamped en-suite bathroom comprising of a shower, twin stone vanities and a separate fully-tiled toilet
- Carpeted 2nd upstairs bedroom with built-in robes, a ceiling fan, sea views from bed and balcony access
- 3rd/4th upper-level bedrooms with carpet, built-in corner wooden computer desks, ceiling fans, lush inland aspects and BIR's
- Fully-tiled main family bathroom upstairs, comprising of a bubbling spa bath, a shower and a stone vanity
- Separate laundry with stone bench tops, a double storage cupboard, a massive under-stair storeroom, additional over-head and under-bench storage, a separate toilet, tiled splashbacks and external French-door access to the rear
- Separate fully-tiled upstairs toilet
- Upper-level double linen press
- Water-blade feature to swimming pool, with quality liquid-limestone surrounds
- Rendered sandstone walls to the upper level
- Solar-power panels
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
- Security roller shutters
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Classic light switches
- Stunning character ceiling cornices
- Feature skirting boards
- Gas hot-water system
- Ample driveway parking space
- Low-maintenance 505sqm (approx.) block
- Originally built in 1989 (approx.)
Leave the cars locked away and either hop, skip or jump down to the beach, with the iconic Mettams Pool within easy walking distance too. From Trigg Point to Hillarys Boat Harbour, coastal cafes and restaurants are commonplace - whether they be along West Coast Drive or on the vibrant Flora Terrace strip.
Nearby schools include the Our Lady of Grace Primary School, North Beach Primary School and St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, with sprawling Charles Riley Memorial Reserve parklands, majestic natural bushland, public transport, public and private golf courses, the freeway, the new-look Scarborough Beach esplanade and the exciting multi-million-dollar Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment all only a matter of minutes away in their own right.
In the near future, the Spinifex Ale House small bar and brewery is set to open around the corner and will provide locals with an impressive meeting place overlooking crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters. This is exactly where you want to be living, there's no doubt about it.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.