Magical sunsets forever and ever
END DATE SALE: all offers being presented 3rd November 2021 (unless sold prior)
An enviable laneway position just one street back from West Coast Drive is the fitting setting for this fantastic 3 bedroom 2 bathroom (plus study) Webb & Brown-Neaves-built two-storey home where breathtaking uninterrupted ocean views of Rottnest Island, sea breezes and an overall coastal vibe can be enjoyed, between both the beach and food and coffee on Flora Terrace.
Most of your living and entertaining will be done upstairs, taking full advantage of a "reverse" floor plan that extends the open-plan kitchen, dining and family area to a stunning cathedral-style rear balcony with the most picturesque of Indian Ocean backdrops. Another lounge room downstairs doubles as a potential gym or fourth bedroom, complete with access to a bubbling outdoor spa and a pleasant northwest-facing courtyard of privacy and relaxation.
This is exactly where you want to be. So sit back, put your feet up and soak up the sunshine when summer finally arrives.
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 study
- Lovely foyer entrance, with a French door shutting off the minor sleeping quarters
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area upstairs, with a gas bayonet, stylish light fittings and high cathedral-style ceilings
- Well-appointed kitchen with a fitted corner pantry, tiled splashbacks, a stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher and quality stainless-steel Miele range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances
- Outdoor access to a cathedral-style rear entertaining balcony with a gas bayonet for barbecues and bi-fold white all weather shutters open for a slice of the awesome ocean view
- Large carpeted upstairs master suite with a fitted walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan and a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom - heated towel racks, twin "his and hers" vanities, double shower (with sea views), fully-tiled powder-room access from bedroom and hallway
- French-door access to a custom upper-level study nook with a built-in desk and storage cabinetry
- Tiled and spacious downstairs lounge room with custom shelving and glass front cabinets, a gas bayonet, ocean views and access to the rear courtyard - with a spa, seating areas and cyclone-proof umbrella - via white plantation shutters
- Spacious and carpeted queen-sized 2nd/3rd bedrooms with fitted and mirrored built-in robes/ drawers
- Downstairs main family bathroom with a double-sized shower and heated towel racks
- Light and bright laundry with a double linen press, space for a fridge or microwave for guests and outdoor access to the rear drying courtyard
- Separate downstairs toilet
- Tasmanian Oak wooden floorboards to both levels
- Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with a storage area, internal shopper's entry and access to the rear
- Provisions in place to install an internal lift
- Under-stair storage
- Huge walk-in storeroom on the ground floor
- High ceilings throughout
- Keyless/digital pin-code entry to the front and garage shopper's entry doors
- Data points to the bedrooms and downstairs areas
- Smart-wiring throughout
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Ducted-vacuum system
- White plantation shutters
- Feature skirting boards
- External lights and feature mosaic artwork (with views from the upstairs living room)
- Outdoor power points
- Security doors
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Reticulated gardens
- 249sqm (approx.) Green Title block
Coastal parks and bushland walking trails are also nearby, as are excellent schooling and shopping options, sublime surf and fishing spots, the new-look Scarborough Beach esplanade and even Hillarys Boat Harbour.
Community sporting facilities, public and private golf courses and even the freeway - nothing is too far from your front doorstep, here. This dream location is one where the neighbours are wonderful and so is the healthy lifestyle you will live.
Contact Phil Pope on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.