Dual living family home that will stand the test of time
UNDER OFFER BY PHIL POPE
Dual living - a 4 x 2 home, plus a self-contained 1 x 1 apartment provides flexible living options for childminding or nurturing elderly relatives. No stairs, single storey and a full-size yard! Walking distance to everything, this residence must be seen to be fully appreciated!
This home is enormous, yet you never feel lost. Purposefully built for multi-generational families with changing dynamics. A selection of three living zones and in/outdoor flow makes entertaining easy, while providing enough space to adapt rooms based on your family's needs.
The single bedroom apartment is entirely self-sufficient. Perfect accommodation for visitors, older children, live-in nannies or grannies, with the benefit of privacy for all occupants. Or, capitalise on the incredible location and rent out/ Airbnb for additional income.
On 1012 SQM, you have all this without giving up your garden. It actually sounds like a rainforest - cicadas, bird calls and rustling leaves-a haven from your overflowing inboxes and endless to-do lists. Plus, a veggie patch and chicken coop can provide you with nourishing organic food straight from the source. Eat well - live well!
A "home" is a combination of the experiences you have and the people who share them. 41 Beachton Street is the quintessential family home. A haven for everyone from newborn babies to nurturing elderly parents and all of the life that occurs in-between. So, what are you waiting for? Call Phil Pope today on 0416 004 685.
- 1012 SQM, N/S oriented site
- Versatile floor plan by award-winning Web and Brown-Neaves home builders
- Eco friendly - solar panels, bore and insulation
- Main house - 4 beds, 2 baths inc master with en-suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living connects to side alfresco
- Side alfresco with power, tv point
- Separate sitting room adjoins main living
- Third lounge near front door transforms to home office or guest room
- Apartment - open plan kitchen, dining, lounge leading to rear alfresco
- Rear alfresco with power
- Master suite with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Main house and apartment can be completely closed off from each other
- Garden features mature plants, veggie patch, chicken coop, grass for kids
- Two separate sheds
- Carport with space for three cars
- Security alarm system
- 2.7m high ceilings, large windows create a feeling of space and light
- Evaporative a/c and gas points for heating
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, forget the challenge of parking along the coast! A 5-minute walk to the sands of Hamersley Pool, Toms Surf Break, North Beach Plaza, a selection of sought after schools, the amazing nature trails of Star Swam Reserve, or sporting hub Charles Riley Reserve.
Door to door in less time than it takes to drink your morning coffee. You can ditch the car and use the parking space for travel vans or toys, and you'd still have enough room for driveway basketball!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.