UNDER OFFER - with Tyson Barry
An elevated cul-de-sac location just walking distance away from the site of the exciting new Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment and the sprawling coastal nature strip is the fitting setting for this wonderful 5 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home that will impress your family with its contemporary comfort and breathtaking ocean views from up top.
The upper level is very much the "parent's wing" where soaring cathedral-style high ceilings grace a carpeted parent's retreat with a kitchenette, a breathtaking sea vista from within and access out on to a timber-lined balcony with matching ceilings and a picturesque postcard panorama that encompasses our famous Rottnest Island and even Seal Island in the distance. The adjacent master-bedroom suite is spacious and allows you both balcony access and the chance to enjoy a view from bed, along with boasting split-system air-conditioning for climate control and a "his and hers" walk-through wardrobe, leading into a commodious ensuite bathroom - bubbling spa bath, shower, heat lamps, twin vanities, powder-room access and all.
Downstairs, a generous family, theatre or play room is shut off from the rest of the world and features a gas bayonet, ocean glimpses, Foxtel connectivity and low-maintenance timber-look flooring. Separating the latter from the minor sleeping quarters is a beautifully-tiled open-plan kitchen and dining area that is expansive in its proportions and will impress you with its picture recesses, stylish light fittings, an island breakfast bar for casual meals, double sinks, glass splashbacks, range hood, gas cooktop, separate Westinghouse oven and quality stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher.
The dining space also seamlessly extends outdoors to the rear where a shimmering below-ground swimming pool takes centre stage and is the perfect place to laze around in the sun this upcoming summer. It is overlooked by a delightful poolside patio, whilst a separate deck underneath another dome patio is where most of your entertaining will be done to a lovely backdrop of sea glimpses and the rest of the backyard. Out front, there is ample driveway parking space for your boat, caravan, trailer or all three - preceding a remote-controlled double lock-up garage with its own side lean-to/workshop area.
All of this and more, so close to bus stops, lush local parklands, glorious beaches, the freeway, Edgewater Train Station and a host of shopping centres. Let the kids walk to school too, with Ocean Reef Senior High School, Prendiville Catholic College, St Simon Peter Catholic Primary School and Beaumaris Primary School all within arm's reach. What a stunning seaside locale this is!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Feature entry door
• Separate minor sleeping quarters
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a 2nd or "guest" bedroom with a walk-in robe and semi-ensuite access through to a fully-
tiled and renovated main family bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, stone vanity, toilet, heat lamps and stylish
• 3rd bedroom with a WIR
• 4th bedroom with stylish light fittings and a robe recess (with a hanging rail)
• 5th bedroom - or study - with modern light fittings
• Stylishly-revamped laundry with tiled splashbacks, quality tap fittings and outdoor access down the side of the property
• Double-door hallway storeroom with power points
• Pool views from the kitchen and 4th/5th rear bedrooms
• North-facing front courtyard with a water feature
• Low-maintenance artificial front turf and manicured gardens
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Rainwater tank
• Garden shed
• Large 801sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1993 (approx.)
• The existing Ocean Reef Boat Harbour is being transformed into a world-class waterfront precinct, becoming a thriving
hub for tourism, jobs and a diverse range of housing options
• The new marina will include a mix of waterfront cafes and restaurants, retail, hotel and short-stay accommodation, plus
Perth's first coastal pool which will be available for locals and visitors to swim laps in and to play aquatic sports
• Works on two marina breakwaters are already under way
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters