208, 210, 212 HECTOR STREET, OSBORNE PARK
Up to $45,000 Bonus available (*Check your eligibility criteria)
CENTRAL LOCATION - INSPIRED LIVING
BRAND NEW STREET FRONT TOWNHOUSES
with access to Hector street and Garner lane
3 House & Land packages available NOW!
This is your chance to own a brand-new property in a central location that is all about convenience.
This exciting new development presents the opportunity to live and flourish in a modern architecturally designed townhouse in the heart of Osborne Park, with close proximity to a full range of established amenities including transport, shopping destinations, parks and community facilities.
These double storey, street-front dwellings will impress you with the level of design consideration. Featuring an elegant entry portico and contemporary elevation, these homes boast 3 spacious bedrooms each with its own ensuite, an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, upstairs balcony, private downstairs courtyard and double garage.
An interesting feature of this development is the option for the ground floor bedroom to be utilised as a home office or home business. (Subject to council approval).
Upstairs the dine-in kitchen is the central hub for entertaining and connects with the living space leading out to the balcony. All bedrooms are double-sized - one being downstairs and two on the first floor.
With easy access to the freeway and public transport it's a quick trip to the city, a coffee in the nearby café strips, and many more inviting activities all within easy reach.
• Lock and leave lifestyle with this easy care home in a handy central location!
• Living area opening to a balcony - maximizing light and space
• Tasteful, contemporary kitchen & bathrooms
• Double lock up garage
• LED lights/NBN compatible /mobile linked video surveillance
• Special window and door glasses based on acoustic study
• Specialist designed landscaping with reticulation
• No common walls
• No common property except driveway
• Laundry separate from bathroom
• Northern aspect for ground floor and first floor
• In addition to access from Hector street, vehicle access from fully sealed, drained and street lighted Category 1 right of way (Garner Lane).
• Great central location - close to shops, schools, public transport, cafe strips and easy freeway access.
• 7km to the City. 7km to the Beach
• Easy access to the new bike/walk path direct to Perth City via Glendalough
750m Freeway Entry (South)
800m Main St. shopping precinct, IGA & cafes
1.2 km Glendalough Bus and Train Station (with high frequency bus and train services)
1.8 km Scarborough Beach Road
2.1 km Mt Hawthorn business hub
2.8km Herdsman Lake
3.3km Westfield Innaloo
4.2km Stirling Leisure Centre - Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre
4.7km ECU-Mt Lawley campus
7.0km Scarborough Beach
7.0 km Perth CBD
Forms part of the growing Herdsman Glendalough Precinct together with the Stirling City Centre, will form Perth's second central business district, with a vibrant urbanism, employment opportunities with comprehensive high frequency bus and train network to all amenities and quality public spaces for the enjoyment of residents
The Main Street Activity Centre (250 m)
The Mount Hawthorn Activity Centre; (2 Km)
Various public open space reserves
Various child care amenities, schools (both public and private)
The Osborne Park Employment Node
Access to a pedestrian/bicycle network along Main Street and other major roads within the locality,
including the regional bicycle network along the Mitchell Freeway; and
Convenient access to a regional road network (i.e. Main Street, Scarborough Beach Road, Hutton Street and the Mitchell Freeway).
Eligible for the below Grants*:
$15,000 Federal Homebuilder Package
$20,000 WA Building Bonus
$10,000 First Home Owner Grant and applicable stamp duty, land tax and transfer duty concessions
(*) Terms & conditions apply - please check your eligibility
Wilson + Hart is a highly experienced Perth home builder who has been building new homes in Western Australia for over thirty years. With a focus on designing and building quality homes at an affordable price and offering clients maximum flexibility to customise a home design to meet their needs.
• Fixed price HIA building contract.
• Engineer designed slab and footings.
• Engineers Soil Report of building site
• Anti-termite protection system.
• Housing and indemnity insurance.
• Interior design consultation
• 6 year structural guarantee
• 6 month maintenance warranty period.
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Land and building will form separate contracts. The total package price includes price of land, all developmental expenses to secure all approvals, and western power and water corporation sewer hooks ups. The building agreements covers firm prices for Building and a provisional sum for siteworks. Siteworks will only be fixed after receiving contour surveys and engineering details.
Disclaimers- Price & availability are subject to change without notice. Images are a guide only and subject to Developer Approval, site costs are estimates and may vary subject to final Working Drawings/Engineering
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters