Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and just two houses from the beautiful Cunningham Park is this beautifully renovated South Padbury 3x2 with study. An inviting street appeal is the beginning of a warm and inviting home for the growing family. Add in close proximity to amenities including shops, Alex Junior Cafe and the popular catchment of South Padbury Primary and Duncraig High Schools and you'll want to add this one to the list this weekend.
The master bedroom includes ensuite, walk-in-robe and an adjoining study - perfect for nursery, parents retreat or future luxury robe. The open plan, renovated kitchen comes complete with concrete poured benchtops ample storage and looks out to the grass backyard via an incredible oversized alfresco area. With renovated front and rear yards, rear access through the carport to an additional double-size garage perfect for a range of options, and an amazing location, this property is everything a young family and/or first home owner needs.
Features include but are not limited to:
• 3 bedrooms plus study
• 2 bathrooms
• Master with ensuite and WIR
• Minor bedrooms with robes
• Ducted air con
• Renovated open plan modern kitchen w. concrete benchtops
• Rear access through carport to large double garage
• Large lined alfresco with poured limestone flooring
• Beautifully redesigned front yard inc wash aggregate drive
• Grassed rear yard for kids and dog
• Cul-de-sac location just two houses from Cunningham Park
• School catchments of South Padbury Primary & Duncraig High
and much more.....
For more information please contact Chris Jones on 0467 073 151 or Tyson Barry on 0412 350 096
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.