Boasting secure parking and drive-through access into a huge powered lock-up workshop shed at the rear, this fantastic 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is ideal for both work and play, with an elevated backyard lawn area even leaving plenty of room for a future swimming pool too - if you are that way inclined.
The back of the property also plays host to a full-width entertaining patio, accessible via a neatly-tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen itself is functional and comprises of a Westinghouse gas cooktop, a separate oven of the same brand, a stainless-steel range hood and a storage pantry. There is also a custom breakfast bar here, designed for casual meals.
Doubling personal living options is a carpeted front lounge room off the entry, complete with a ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning for all-seasons' comfort. A large master suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters with its walk-in wardrobe, split-system air-conditioning unit and shower, toilet and vanity to its intimate ensuite bathroom. The adjacent fourth bedroom can easily be utilised as a study, if need be.
Stroll to sprawling local parklands, magnificent children's playgrounds and bus stops from here, with Quinns Beach Primary School, Quinns Baptist College, Peter Moyes Anglican Community School and Mindarie Senior College also nearby. It's all about the coastal lifestyle though, with stunning dog, paragliding and swimming beaches, the magical Mindarie Marina, seaside cafes and restaurants and even the popular Jindalee Beach Shack all just a matter of minutes from your front doorstep. How good is this!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Two separate living areas
• Modern kitchen appliances
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Spacious master suite with a walk-in robe and split-system
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in-robe recesses
• Practical main family bathroom with a bathtub and showerhead
• Laundry off kitchen, complete with a linen press and outdoor access to the rear
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Outdoor patio with wall fan
• Remote-controlled single-width lock-up carport - with space for up to 2-3 cars to park in tandem
• Massive powered lock-up workshop shed
• Side tool shed under the carport
• Solar-power panels - with a new inverter box
• CCTV security cameras
• Stylish light fittings
• Feature skirting boards
• Security doors
• Gas hot-water system
• Two-tiered front yard with lush green lawns
• Side access
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• 488sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1996 (approx.)
• Close to top schools, parks, beaches, the Marina, shopping centres, the Butler and Clarkson Train Stations
and the freeway
Note; the property is currently on a periodic lease at $400.00 per week but will be sold with vacant possession unless otherwise agreed to.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters