Under Offer with Daniel Caccamo!
Become a Scarborough Local at 106A Deanmore Road.
Where location meets lifestyle, prepare to be impressed with this unique Scarborough home. Sitting on 377m2 of land, this renovated and much-loved property offers multiple outdoor entertaining options for the lucky owner - whether it be lazing by the pool during summer, firing up the pizza oven under the alfresco or sipping cocktails in the cabana - enjoy all that is on offer. Having recently gone through a full kitchen, bathroom and laundry renovation as well as new floorboards throughout, there is little else you will have to stress over other than moving in and enjoying your new home.
Located in the heart of Scarborough, you will enjoy all the benefits that come with being a Scarborough Local. With the iconic Scarborough Beach Foreshore only a short drive from home and an abundance of local eateries and cafes close to home, the modern Scarborough lifestyle that many dream of is here and yours for the taking.
• Offering a 377m2 parcel of land with NO strata fees.
• 134m2 of space (including alfresco, carport and internal living space).
• A Balinese style cabana overlooking the saltwater swimming pool.
• An alfresco perfect for entertaining family and friends is complemented perfectly by the wood-fired pizza oven and lush greenery.
• Two thriving grass spaces allow for flexible outdoor living, whether it be utilised for the kids or for your loved little puppy - the choice is yours. One offers direct access to the swimming pool and the second offers the perfect spot to have your morning coffee surrounded by lovely greenery.
• The classical styled kitchen offers plenty of storage options as well as high end stainless-steel appliances and an integrated dishwasher. Being the vocal point of the home, it opens up to the living and dining spaces with ease making sure you are never too far away from the action.
• A spacious living area filled with natural light overlooks the pool and is complete with a Morso Wood Fire Heater and Split System Air Conditioning.
• Your dining space leads off of the kitchen area and allows for a seamless transition from the outdoor entertaining spaces to your dining room - perfect for entertaining large groups of family and friends.
• A fully renovated laundry space provides you with multiple large storage options and bench space. The laundry has direct access to a drying area outside.
• The spacious Master Bedroom offers full floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes, a ceiling fan and direct access into the main bathroom.
• The minor bedrooms are of good size and offer plenty of storage space with their full height built in robes and both are finished off with ceiling fans.
• The bathroom has been recently renovated and is finished off with floor to ceiling tiling, a double shower head including a waterfall shower head, a bath and plenty of storage space.
• Near new floorboards throughout the living & dining area, kitchen and all three bedrooms.
• Dual access through either Pingrup Lane or Deanmore Road.
• A Single garage with ample laneway and street parking.
• 100m to Abbett Park
• 500m to Scarborough Sports & Community Club
• 2-minute walk to St John's Primary School
• 650m to Scarborough Primary School
• 4.6km to Churchlands Senior High School
• 850m to Brighton Road Shops
• 950m Lady Latte Café
• 850m to Pizzaca
• 1.1km to Doubleview IGA
• 6-minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 9-minute drive to Westfield Innaloo
• 1.4km to Scarborough Beach
• 2.5km to Trigg Beach
This is an ultimate lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. For more information or to receive your property information pack, contact Daniel Caccamo on 0423 884 440.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.