Saturday, 30 January 2021 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM
Become a Scarborough Local at 168 Burniston Street.
Built in 2011 to the highest quality, this delightful 3-bedroom green titled townhouse is everything you want and need in a home. Offering low-maintenance living, an open plan kitchen, living and dinner area as well as two separate living zones makes this property perfect for buyers looking to take advantage of the modern Scarborough lifestyle.
Located in the heart of Scarborough, you can enjoy the benefits that come with being a Scarborough Local - being a short stroll from your morning coffee shop, means the only decision you have to make to start your day is whether you head to Little Seaview or Pizzaca for your morning caffeine hit. The iconic Scarborough Beach Foreshore and all it has to offer as well as the newly redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre are both just a short drive from home and with easy access to the Freeway, Perth CBD is nothing more than a 15-minute drive away.
• 229m2 of Green Title Land with approximately 223m2 of internal space.
• Open-Plan living spaces incorporate an effortless flow from inside to outside, completed by a paved alfresco area makes the layout of this home perfect for entertaining family and friends.
• The kitchen ticks all the boxes for wannabe "MasterChefs", offering ample bench space, storage options and finished off with high-end stainless-steel appliances and Essastone bench tops.
• Sleek minimalist interior décor and colours throughout.
• The Master Suite is extremely spacious and features a balcony with a western outlook, a perfect space for your morning coffee or evening wine. With Brand-New block out curtains just installed and complemented by tinted windows, the bedroom becomes the perfect sleeping space. Finished off with a generous sized walk-in robe and floor to ceiling tiled ensuite ensures a sense of luxury is achieved throughout the bedroom.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are of very good size and feature sliding mirrored robes in both with Bedroom 2 finished off with Brand-New block out curtains.
• The designated study can be utilised as a fourth bedroom, home office or children's playroom depending on what stage of life you find yourselves in - this affords you great versatility to adapt with whatever life throws your way.
• The double garage is complete with storage space and a designated storage room and offers you direct access to inside the home through the shopper's entrance.
• A second living space can be found upstairs which is a perfect spot for your evening Netflix & Chill sessions.
• A well designed and spacious laundry features ample storage options and bench space.
• Ducted Reverse-Cycle Airconditioning.
• CCTV around the property and an intercom system allows a sense of security unmatched in the area.
• Node 1 WIFI.
• Fully reticulated garden beds.
• 400m to Little Seaview
• 500m to Pizzaca
• 7-minute drive to Churchlands Senior High School
• 450m to St John's Primary School
• 6-minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 700m to Doubleview IGA
• 700m to Brighton Road Shops
• 700m to Abbett Park
• 3-minute drive to Scarborough Beach
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.