END DATE SALE: BUYERS ABOVE $700K
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM TUES 26th OCTOBER 2021 - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR*
*Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to end date.
Here lays your chance to secure a prime lifestyle location less than 1km to the beach with the option to take full advantage of sunset ocean views in the future.
Set on a 473sqm, corner survey strata lot, this beautiful character home boasts endless potential and is positioned in one of the most sought after northern pockets of Scarborough. Complete with ocean views from top of the driveway and/or future second storey, this stylish property has undergone a modern makeover with open plan kitchen/living and renovated wet areas, and boasts ample backyard and gardens for kids and/or dogs to play.
Wine and dine under the patio out in the backyard, enjoying the cool breeze from the south-west, or make use of your own alfresco/café style entertaining area to the north of the property; there's endless opportunities to entertain friends and family. Make the most of the location and take a leisurely walk for a sunset swim at Trigg beach via the underpass or take the family down for a picnic at one of the gorgeous parks or playgrounds that surround the property - this is lifestyle living at its finest.
With plenty of driveway for multiple cars, the property also offers access to the backyard for boat or camper and is to impress many with its charm and future potential. While it may only have the two bedrooms, this one offers much more than expected.
Property features include but are not limited to:
• 473sqm survey strata lot
• Ocean views from driveway and future second storey
• Less than 1km from the coast
• Master with semi ensuite
• Open plan living
• Renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry
• Large backyard with reticulated lawns
• Choice of two outdoor entertaining areas, depending on time of year
• Access to backyard for boat and or camper
• Space for side-by-side parking on the driveway
• Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• Close to Scarborough Beach Precinct
• 800m from St Marys Anglican Girls School
• School catchment for Deanmore PS, Carine SHS and Churchlands SHS
For more information, please contact Chris Jones on 0467 073 151
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters