HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
The commanding presence of this solidly-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile home affords it stunning ocean views, due to an elevated position just a few minutes away from both Sorrento Beach and the exceptional Hillarys Boat Harbour.
Despite some impressive renovations already, there is still plenty of scope to add your own personal modern touches across multiple downstairs living areas that eventually spill outside to covered alfresco entertaining and a re-surfaced 70,000L below-ground swimming pool. Upstairs, a huge parent's retreat - or lounge room - complements the king-size master suite that allows you to indulge in splendid sea glimpses from the comfort of your own bed.
There is lots to love about this substantial Sorrento haven that is sure to put a smile on the faces of your loved ones by the time summer rolls around. The coast is clear - and so are your hopes and dreams!
NEED TO KNOW
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Double driveway gates to secure the front yard
- Swimming pool
- Pitched outdoor alfresco-entertaining area with a barbecue nook, overlooking the pool
- Double-door entrance
- Freshly painted
- Double French doors leading into a large home office
- Double French doors, low-maintenance timber-look flooring and high angled ceilings to the rear games room (off the family room)
- Sunken family room with high angled ceilings and easy-care wood-look floors
- Timber-look floors to the dining and kitchen area that overlooks the family room and opens out to the poolside
- Revamped kitchen with stone bench tops and subway-tile splashbacks
- Ample kitchen storage options - including a step-in pantry and appliance nook
- Ilve gas-cooktop, hotplate and oven appliances
- Electrolux range hood
- Stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher
- Double French doors reveal a huge upstairs parent's retreat with views to the ocean and Scarborough, as well as sea breezes filter in from the wraparound balcony that looks up towards Hillarys
- Large carpeted upper-level master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, an inland vista to wake up to, balcony access and a fully-tiled and renovated en-suite bathroom - open rain shower, heat lamps, twin stone vanities, separate toilet, views to Rottnest Island, a pool aspect and all
- Carpeted 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and split-system air-conditioning
- Queen-sized 3rd bedroom with carpet, BIR's and split-system a/c
- Carpeted and queen-sized 4th bedroom with BIR's
- Newly-renovated main family bathroom with a walk-in rain shower, separate bathtub, twin stone vanities and outdoor access to the rear
- Large laundry with a storage cupboard and outdoor access to the rear
- Powder room
- Separate 3rd toilet
- Double linen press, under-stair storage and a walk-in storeroom, all downstairs
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Feature skirting boards
- Gas hot-water system
- Rainwater tank
- 5.5-metre-wide double lock-up garage with a storage/workshop area
- Internal shopper's entry
- Artificial low-maintenance backyard turf
- Room for a spa at the rear
- Side drying courtyard and vegetable gardens
- Side access to the rear, from the front yard
- 848sqm (approx.) block
- Built in 1990 (approx.)
Walk to bus stops, the lovely Porteous Park and Robin Reserve, community and sporting facilities and seaside cafes and restaurants from here, with the beach and marina so easy to access, much like Sorrento Primary School, Sacred Heart College and Duncraig Senior High School that are all within arm's reach.
Enjoy shopping at Marmion Village, Duncraig Fresh, Westfield Whitford City or the exciting Karrinyup complex redevelopment, whilst the likes of golf courses, the freeway and Greenwood Train Station all lie in very close proximity. Move in here and the high life could be all yours.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 to find out more!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.