A commanding corner block opposite Spring Hill Primary School is the fitting setting for this fantastic 4 bedroom 2 bathroom-plus study family home that is quite simply a class above its rivals on so many levels.
Complete with two separate entry/exit points just like a real cinema, the theatre room is carpeted for comfort and is the perfect place to relax and unwind while watching your favourite comedy or action flick. However, most of your casual time will be spent enjoying the vast expanses of a massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that leaves plenty of room for games and activities, too.
Funky light fittings hover above the kitchen, illuminating the breakfast/meals bar whilst also complementing stainless-steel spalshbacks and range-hood, five-burner gas-cooktop and oven appliances, a storage pantry, double sinks and a quality stainless-steel dishwasher.
At the front of the house, a huge master suite is also carpeted and boasts a large walk-in wardrobe, alongside a contemporary ensuite bathroom with a shower, separate toilet and twin "his and hers" vanities. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by a stylish main bathroom with a separate bath and shower that combine to help cater for everybody's personal needs.
Outdoors, a stunning rear alfresco-entertaining deck with soaring high cathedral-style ceilings plays host to a central fan and café blinds, whilst splendidly overlooking and immaculate backyard setting with flourishing green lawns and a decked garden walkway. On the opposite side lies an extension of the decking that reveals a spectacular firepit with custom benched seating - summer or winter, this is exactly where you want to be.
A plethora of sprawling local parklands are all only walking distance away from your front doorstep - including both Pat Scarfo Park and Jaeger Park that are both only around the corner. Also nearby are Tapping Primary School, local shopping at both the Carramar Village and Banksia Grove Village complexes, bus stops, Carramar Golf Course and much, much more. What a property!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Separate study, off the main living space
• Feature rain head - and second showerhead - to the master-ensuite walk-in shower
• Built-in robes to the carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms
• Practical laundry with extra linen/storage and hanging space, plus outdoor access for drying
• Feature double-door entrance
• Extra-height ceilings to the double lock-up garage
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Tinted windows to one side of the house
• Feature modern down lighting - inside and out
• Lush green lawns and impeccably-manicured gardens
• 589sqm (approx.) corner block with a side-access gate
• Close to the freeway and other public-transport and educational facilities - including Joseph Banks Secondary College
• Minutes away from food, beverages and entertainment at The Duke Bar and Bistro
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters