Your dreams have come true; a stylishly updated 3 x 1 property on a supersized 728sqm block in highly sought-after beachside suburb, Trigg.
A 1970's brick home that has been given a coastal upgrade with modern conveniences. Comprising three bedrooms, one bathroom with luxurious bathtub, a practically located separate w/c and raked ceilings in the loungeroom provide a sense of spaciousness.
The home really comes into its own as you step out onto the supersized outdoor alfresco area surrounded by white weatherboard cladding and expansive timber decking under foot, overlooking the manicured grass and garden. You will love summertime spent entertaining family and friends whilst overlooking the kids running around the yard in delight.
What is to love about 118 Charles Riley Road, Trigg:
- Upgraded with character coastal style.
- Three bedrooms, one-bathroom, separate w/c.
- Large 728sqm land parcel.
- Decked, undercover entertaining area.
- Large rear shed.
- Off street parking for multiple cars.
What is to love about the location:
- Short stroll to Trigg Bushland and Charles Riley Recreational Reserve, sporting facilities and park.
- Short walk/ride/drive to Lynn Street shops, Best Body Pilates, Cove Coffee, Yelo Cafe, Canteen and Island Market.
- Relaxed, family friendly suburb with a strong community vibe.
- Great public school catchment with North Beach Primary School and Carine Senior High School; along with wonderful private schools nearby in the likes of Our Lady of Grace, St Marys and Hale (pending intake).
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its multi-million dollar upgrade.
- Short walk to Charles Riley Recreational Reserve.
- And SO much more...
You will love where you live at 118 Charles Riley Road, Trigg. A home like this will not last long. Get in quick to secure your slice of paradise.
Currently tenanted until 12th January 2022 paying $705.00 per week.
*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer at their discretion, at any time.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters