"The Beach House", with breathtaking ocean views and the highly sought after Trigg lifestyle.
Built for bare feet and happy hour, this sun-kissed Tuscan style home will have you dreaming of European getaways, so vivid that you almost wake up speaking Italian. And, that view! The best seat in the house? Take your pick!
Five beds, two baths, multiple living (read: party) zones splay across three levels. Like your favourite sweater, this place is timeless and versatile. There are so many options to relax or entertain.
A central lounge spills out to the alfresco, with built-in BBQ and room to spare! Exuding a distinct holiday vibe, this area is perfect for everything from casual brunches to evening soirées, all year round. A glistening pool for when the sea breeze is in and landscaped gardens, you'll be the go-to host for years to come.
In case you're not yet impressed (don't be silly, of course, you are!), the first floor will blow you away. The jewel: 180-degree sprawling ocean views. The kitchen gets a major daily workout, but there'll be no complaints with this panoramic backdrop to your everyday life. Easily break bread with family and friends in your choice of seating areas. From formal dinners to cocktail hour, to epic festivities, this free-flowing space has got you covered.
Top it all off with a nightcap on the breezy balcony, a tall glass in hand to the soundtrack of the waves.
And just when you thought you were done, you will find a games room, wine cellar and even more storage tucked away on the basement level.
A wise woman once said, "The best way to predict your future is to create it. So stop predicting and start creating" - call Phil Pope today on 0416 065 779.
- 572 SQM land
- Ground floor master with double en-suite, his 'n' hers WIR and private balcony
- Beds 2 and 3, plus 2nd spa bathroom on ground floor
- Beds 4 and 5 on first floor, bed 5 used as a study
- 3 living areas, one on each level
- Free flow kitchen, lounge, dining on first floor
- Tuscan style kitchen with black granite tops, timber cabinets, multiple ovens and plenty of storage
- Ocean or scenic garden/ pool views from almost every window
- 2 balconies with spectacular ocean views
- Sheltered alfresco with built-in BBQ
- Self-chlorinating heated pool
- Landscaped gardens with grass for kids and pets
- Ground floor laundry with a wall of floor to ceiling storage
- Basement with lounge, storage room and wine cellar
- Double garage with separate workshop/ cantina
- Extra parking in the drive for toys
- Excess storage on each level
- Extra power points, NBN connected
- Ducted r/v a/c throughout and ceiling fans
- Built-in vacuum
- Garden shed and storeroom in the back yard
Trigg has a strong identity tied to the pristine coast and thriving community feel. An affluent area with a laid back coastal vibe.
The benefits of 15 Mettam Street extend beyond its four walls. Most people who buy on this sought after stretch of coast stay for generations. And it's no wonder why. Great waves, great coffee, and all your daily needs right on your doorstep, you'd be hard-pressed to go anywhere else.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.