A solid coastal home conveniently located only a stroll to both Trigg Bushland and the iconic and picturesque local surf spot, Trigg Point.
Rendered front exterior and tiled roof this home honours it's 1975 build on a large land holding of 728sqm; it's the true Australian family abode. Offering 4 bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe and en-suite, bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in-robes, second bathroom with a bathtub perfect for soaking and separate shower.
A traditional floorplan provides an open-plan kitchen/dining area and two lounge-rooms. Sliding doors from both the rear lounge-room and dining space lead out to the undercover entertaining area.
The backyard is where the magic happens, set amongst established trees and gardens you will feel a sense of serenity enjoying those balmy summer evenings with friends and family over.
A beautiful home both inside and out, ready for you to add your special touch to.
What is to love about 92 Karrinyup Road, Trigg:.
- Four bedrooms & two bathrooms (main with bathtub and separate shower).
- Well-appointed kitchen with loads of storage space.
- Undercover entertaining area leading to the expansive grassed yard.
- Large, powered indoor storage room.
- Double carport.
What is to love about the location:
- Short stroll to Trigg Bushland and Trigg beach/ Mettams Pool.
- Short stroll to Lynn Street shopping corner including Pilates studio, pharmacy, fish & chips & Cove Coffee.
- Short walk or ride to Yelo, Canteen and Island Market.
- Relaxed, family friendly suburb with a strong community vibe.
- Great public school catchment with North Beach Primary School and Carine Senior High School; along with wonderful private schools nearby in the likes of Our Lady of Grace, St Marys and Hale (pending intake).
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its multi-million dollar upgrade.
- Short walk to Charles Riley Recreational Reserve.
- And SO much more...
You will love where you live at 92 Karrinyup Road, Trigg. A home this perfect, will not last long. Get in quick to secure your slice of coastal paradise.
*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer at their discretion, at any time.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters