End Date Sale: all offers will be presented on Thursday 8th October (Sellers reserve their right to accept an offer prior to the End Date).
There's a reason why the sellers of 99 Kitchener are the go-to hosts for everything from birthdays to the footy grand final, and it's not because they're master chefs…
Forget the rest, come and appreciate the true value of a well-designed home. 4 x 3 with multiple living zones spanning across two dynamic levels, it's hard to pick your favourite feature. Ours is the warmth that soothes the soul from the moment you step inside. Nestled in a one-way street just 500 meters from the bustling Trigg coast, this is something special! It may be hard to remember all of the finer details, but you won't forget the way this home makes you feel.
Multi-generational planning puts the kid's domain upstairs, with the master and core living on the ground floor. Here, show-stopping glass bi-folds unlock the full potential of this space. Picture Sunday barbeques on a hot summer's day, freely flowing between indoors and out while the dog sunbathes in the leafy green garden beyond. A sprawling stone-topped kitchen links the open plan dining/ lounge to a home theatre, providing both separation and connection. Now drag yourself away from your entertainer's playground and immerse yourself in the rich vineyards of Italy (read: your personal wine cellar). There are so many options to create magical moments with loved ones in this forever home.
- Green title 506 SQM corner block, built-in 2011
- Ground floor master with open plan his 'n' her en-suite and walk-in robe
- Private courtyard accessed from master suite
- Home office/ fifth bed with WIR, perfect for keeping little one's close
- Opulent second bathroom
- Huge kitchen with waterfall stone bench, brekky bar, induction stove, walk-in pantry
- Open plan kitchen/ dining/ lounge with fireplace
- Separate home theatre
- Floor to ceiling bi-folds open 90 degrees to reveal access to alfresco
- Alfresco with raked cedar-lined ceiling and built-in BBQ
- Secure garden with grass area for kids or pets, mature gardens and fruit trees, room for future a pool
- Laundry with access to rear garden
- Feature wine cellar
- Tiled ground floor, warm matt finished Blackbutt timber flooring to upper level
- First-floor sitting room
- Three roomy upstairs bedrooms with built in robes
- Third bathroom completes the upper level
- Double garage with designated workshop and extra space for storage
- Ducted reverse cycle a/c
- Built-in vacuum
- Shadow line cornice and feature lighting
- Security alarm system
- Mature reticulated gardens with fruit trees
- Quality finishings with excellent attention to detail
A 5-minute stroll to the vibrant WA coast and all of its options to eat, drink and play. Race the kids to build sandcastles and play with puppies at the beach 500 meters from your door. Treat yourself to a coffee and raspberry white choc muffin from Yelo (seriously, you won't regret it). Surrounded by parks including Trigg Bushland Reserve with its beautiful nature trails, minutes to shops, a selection of fine schools, Hamersley Golf Course and a comfortable 15-minute cruise to Perth CBD.
Your to-do list: save this home, view this home, secure this home before someone else does. Don't let this become the one that got away!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.