UNDER OFFER - Love where you live
Your coastal dreams have come true; stylishly renovated throughout embodying its seaside location to inspire the overall feel of a sophisticated beach house.
Perfectly positioned diagonally across from the serene Trigg Bushland, you'll feel a sense of peaceful living.
Rendered grey exterior, tiled roof, aggregate concrete front/back - the epitome of an on-trend Australian beach house. Offering 4 bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe and en-suite, bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in-robes, second bathroom with a bathtub perfect for soaking and separate shower, stylish tap-ware and stone and timber bench-tops. An open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge with sliding doors leading out to the undercover entertaining area perfect for those balmy summer evenings with friends and family over. Additionally this home offers the perfect outdoor space with a "man cave" or teenagers retreat and kids play-room or exercise space. A beautiful home both inside and out!
What is to love about 99 Lynn Street, Trigg:
- Fully renovated, with character coastal style.
- Four bedrooms (or three with home office).
- Two on-trend bathrooms, main with bathtub and separate shower.
- Well-appointed kitchen with Smeg oven.
- 3000L rain water tank.
- 1KW solar panels & power box/fuse box replaced in March 2021.
- Instant gas hot water system, replaced in August 2021.
- Undercover entertaining area leading to the expansive grassed yard.
- Powered outdoor "man cave"/teenagers retreat & playroom.
- Double garage and additional off-street party.
- Fully enclosed, manicured, elevated front yard.
What is to love about the location:
- Short stroll to Trigg Bushland and Mettams Pool/Trigg beach.
- Short stroll to Lynn Street shopping corner including Pilates studio, pharmacy, fish & chips & Cove Coffee.
- Short walk or ride to Yelo, North Beach Deli, Canteen and Island Market.
- Relaxed, family friendly suburb with a strong community vibe.
- Great public school catchment with North Beach Primary School and Carine Senior High School; along with wonderful private schools nearby in the likes of Our Lady of Grace, St Marys and Hale (pending intake).
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its multi-million dollar upgrade.
- Short walk to Charles Riley Recreational Reserve.
- And SO much more...
You will love where you live at 99 Lynn Street, Trigg. A home as stunning as this, will not last long. Get in quick to secure your slice of paradise.
*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer at their discretion, at any time.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters