Dare to dream about a brighter coastal future!
One of Trigg's most secluded and sought-after pockets is where you will find this solidly-built 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey brick-and-tile home that can quite easily be lived in or rented out whilst you figure out what your next move will be.
It may involve a complete renovation or a stunning transformation of the land, including a total re-build that will eventually become that dream modern property you have always wanted, just footsteps away from the beach. The existing dwelling plays host to a study and three separate living areas, as well as a private front courtyard and relaxing upstairs balcony from where you can absorb the sensual sea breezes.
Your destiny lies in your own hands. Now it's up to you to make something special happen!
NEED TO KNOW
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Gated, breezy and leafy front courtyard with a fish pond
- Carpeted study with storage, off the entry
- Tiled and spacious front lounge/family room with courtyard access, charming brickwork and double French doors leading into the central tiled dining room
- Central kitchen with a new Bosch oven, a modern electric/ceramic cooktop of the same brand and a stainless-steel range hood
- Sleek white Asko dishwasher
- Double kitchen sinks
- Corner storage pantry
- Tiled meals area with a double storage cupboard and access to a private side courtyard and verandah for open garden entertaining outdoors
- Upstairs master suite with split-system air-conditioning, ample built-in-wardrobe space and a shower, toilet and vanity to its private ensuite bathroom
- Carpeted upper-level games room with a bar, character brickwork and more
- Double French doors, linking the games room to a huge, sunken and carpeted parent's retreat with high raked ceilings, shelving and a balcony
- Carpeted bedrooms throughout, including 2nd/3rd downstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- 4th or "guest" bedroom on the ground floor, complete with BIR's and its own ensuite/third bathroom with a shower, toilet, vanity and external access
- Practical laundry with outdoor access to the backyard lawns and rose gardens
- Separate 3rd toilet downstairs
- Double carport with a shopper's/front entry door
- Quality new modern roller-blind fittings throughout
- Wooden doors and feature skirting boards
- Security doors
- Electric hot-water system
- Garden shed
- 574sqm (approx.) block
Stroll up to Mettams Pool or down to beautiful Bennion Beach, the Trigg Dog Beach and the local icon that is the Yelo café every single day. Bus stops are only metres from your front doorstep and the bush is just a leisurely walk away, with excellent schools - including St Mary's Anglican Girls' School - also nearby and well within arm's reach
The sprawling Clarko Reserve, food and coffee at both Trigg Point and Flora Terrace and shopping - be it at North Beach or the exciting (and newly-completed) Karrinyup redevelopment - are at your beck and call and are just a stone's throw from your front doorstep. Throw in a very close proximity to public and private golf courses, new-look Scarborough Beach, the freeway and even Hillarys Boat Harbour a little further north and you have yourself the ultimate of coastal locations.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today and make all of your dreams come true at once!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.