A terrific Terrace lifestyle on your own terms!
This renovator's delight of a solid 3 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile family home occupies an enviable position on a full-size block along Flora Terrace, up the quieter end of the street yet still so close to all of its cafes and restaurants that are so popular with the locals.
Like the inside of the house that has two separate living and eating areas for everybody to enjoy, the shady, tree-lined backyard is also somewhat of a brilliant "blank canvas" and leaves plenty of room for a future outdoor spa or swimming pool, if you are that way inclined. Total revamp aside, the lot is more than spacious enough to build that dream modern coastal property you have always wanted - either right now or a little later down the track. The potential to either live in or rent out the current home is definitely there, until you make your next move.
Walk to beautiful Watermans Bay Beach from here, as well as the stunning "Class A" Star Swamp Bushland Reserve and so much more. Location, location!
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Carpeted front lounge and dining room with a gas bayonet, a ceiling fan and charming brickwork
- Separate carpeted open-plan family and meals area with a ceiling fan, linen cupboard and more original brick feature walls
- Tiled and functional kitchen with a storage pantry and tiled splashbacks
- Andi gas-cooktop and oven appliances
- Smeg dishwasher
- Carpeted bedrooms, including a front master suite with a fan and walk-in wardrobe
- Private master-ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity
- 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate bath and shower in the main family bathroom
- Separate laundry with internal hanging space and access out to the side garden
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Linen press, off the entry
- Outdoor patio-entertaining area at the rear, off the family room
- Backyard lawns and trees
- Double lock-up garage, with power points
- Daikin ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
- Feature skirting boards
- Security-door front entrance
- Gas hot-water system
- Side garden shed
- Ample driveway parking space
- 616sqm (approx.) block with side access
It's all about the picturesque bushland walking trails or having a coffee down at The Little Bay, with public transport options also in abundance nearby.
Excellent shops, schools and medical facilities are situated only a stone's throw away too, as are the likes of the Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Trigg, Scarborough, golf courses and the freeway.
When it comes to the coast, you won't find many better places to live than right here, right now.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.