Between the beach and bush is exactly where you want to be
Elevated even beyond its lush and leafy frontage is this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home on a sprawling 1,133sqm (approx.) block that sits right between the iconic Mount Flora Regional Museum and Star Swamp's stunning bushland nature reserve. Pristine bush and treetop views are prevalent now and will be even more so in the near future when R20 zoning and development potential comes into play. Subject to council and planning approval, you really can dare to dream here.
The house itself is more than solid and can be comfortably lived in - or even rented out to secure a little bit of extra income - before you make your next move. High ceilings, solid wooden floorboards, feature ceiling cornices and skirting are all commonplace and help preserve the residence's original nostalgia of yesteryear.
An L-shaped front lounge and dining room is large enough to both relax in and enjoy a meal in relative comfort. At the rear, a bushy and leafy "blank canvas" of a backyard can be whatever you want it to be, capturing some sea breezes from the Bay, as well as benefitting from its own slice of the scenic green vista on the other side of Hope Street.
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Bushland and treetop views
- High ceilings
- Timber floors
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning to the front lounge/dining room
- Charming kitchen with an electric Westinghouse upright cooker
- Storeroom off kitchen, with a separate toilet and access to separate laundry
- Large master/second bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and leafy aspects
- Spacious and private 3rd bedroom with a built-in robe of its own
- Character brickwork to bedrooms
- Side-by-side hallway linen and broom cupboards
- Practical bathroom, featuring a walk-in shower and separate bathtub
- Paved rear entertaining courtyard, accessible from the laundry
- Elevated backyard
- Garden shed
- Electric hot-water system
- Single carport with backyard access
- Additional side-access gate
- Ample driveway - and extra verge - parking space
- Solid brick-and-tile construction
- R20 zoning - development potential if the relevant authorities allow it
The lively Flora Terrace strip is just around the corner and plays host to bus stops, as well some of our coastline's most popular cafes and restaurants. Bushland walking trails are a given, whilst North Beach Shopping Centre, exceptional local parks and reserves, outstanding schools, the Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club and Hillarys Boat Harbour are also nearby.
Golf courses, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, the revamped Scarborough Beach esplanade and even the freeway are within arm's reach of this secluded location by the bush. No matter what you decide, this really is a special opportunity.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today to find out more information. You won't regret it!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.