End date sale: all offers presented 14th July. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Brilliantly nestled between beach and bush, this impressively-renovated and extended 5 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home has plenty of space for everybody - including your guests when they come around to watch the footy or splash around in the pool this upcoming summer.
The piece de resistance here is a dream outdoor setting where separate alfresco and gazebo decks splendidly overlook a sparkling-blue below-ground swimming pool at the rear. There is also an in-built trampoline for the kids, as well as a relaxing poolside deck and a gated backyard lawn area for peace of mind. Magical sunsets can be absorbed from upstairs where a fabulous "sea breeze" balcony is found off the master suite by the parent's retreat. Back outside, there is ample parking space for your boat, caravan or trailer, whilst the "pool house" has its own powder room and a large bar with the potential for beer on-tap.
There is so much to love about living here - and best of all, it's only walking distance away from beautiful Watermans Bay Beach in one direction and the majestic "Class A" Star Swamp Bushland Reserve in the other. Talk about a prime position!
NEED TO KNOW
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Electric driveway access gate
- Double garden gates revealing a sunken courtyard entrance with a water feature, pond, north-facing aspect and double leadlight front doors
- Spacious cedar-lined alfresco-entertaining deck with a ceiling fan and high ceilings
- Solid original Jarrah floorboards
- High ceilings, with feature cornices throughout
- Huge welcoming lounge room with a gas bayonet for heating
- Tiled open-plan kitchen and family area with a gas bayonet, a gas cooktop, an electric Bosch oven, a Whirlpool range hood, a stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher, wine racking, charming timber cabinetry, double sinks and outdoor access to a second rear entertaining deck
- Tiled dining room overlooking the kitchen and family areas, complete with its own gas bayonet and access to the main alfresco
- Upstairs parent's retreat with split-system air-conditioning
- Upper-level master suite with a ceiling fan, cedar built-in wardrobes, a sunken en-suite bathroom (with separate "his and hers" twin vanities, a shower, toilet and wooden cathedral-style ceilings) and double French-door access out on to a lined sunset balcony where sea breezes sensually filter in from
- Massive light and bright 2nd downstairs bedroom with a ceiling fan, a large north-facing window and heaps of space for robes or a desk
- Spacious and carpeted 3rd bedroom with a ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Carpeted 4th bedroom with a fan and BIR's
- Large 5th bedroom or study with BIR's
- Generous fully-tiled main family bathroom with a shower, claw-foot bathtub, toilet, vanity and heat lamps
- Stylish laundry with ample storage space, a separate toilet and outdoor access
- Daybed/gazebo deck, overlooking the pool and its striking water-blade feature
- Separate "pool house" with gorgeous double French doors, Bamboo floorboards, high ceilings, a fan, bar with a beer fridge, a powder room and its own poolside entertaining deck
- Main poolside deck
- Provisions in place for future pool heating
- Huge walk-in storeroom
- Additional under-stair storage
- Remote-controlled double lock-up garage/workshop at the rear, complete with side access and ample driveway parking space preceding it
- Gated backyard lawn area
- In-built trampoline
- Outdoor audio speakers
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Foxtel connectivity
- Hot/cold water outdoor shower
- Solar hot-water system
- Established reticulated gardens
- Extra verge parking space
- Huge 828sqm (approx.) block
- Originally built in 1966 (approx.)
When you're not trekking through picturesque bushland walking trails or having a coffee down at The Little Bay, you very well might be strolling to the vibrant Flora Terrace shopping and restaurant strip nearby. There are also a host of bus stops located there, making access to public transport rather seamless.
Excellent schools and medical facilities are situated only a stone's throw away too, as are the likes of the Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Trigg, Scarborough, golf courses and the freeway. Now this is a location worth investing in.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.