OFFERS PRESENTED 3pm Wednesday 24th March
End Date Sale: Sellers have brought the closing date forward to 3pm on Wednesday 24th March 2021 ...!!!!!
FINAL VIEWING: Tuesday 23rd March 5pm-5.40pm
Perfect as both a fantastic entry property into the family-friendly suburb of Woodlands or for those already living locally and wanting something a little more intimate and "low-maintenance", this beautifully-presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is just what the doctor ordered. Best of all, it's just footsteps away from the lush Woodlands Reserve and even Woodlands Primary School right next door to the park.
There are also two separate living areas for floor-plan functionality - a sunken front lounge room off the entry and an airy dining, kitchen and family area where you will no doubt spend most of your time. A spacious paved courtyard is ideal for sitting, relaxing or entertaining friends and guests, whilst the bedrooms are generously proportioned and leave plenty of room for sleep, study and storage.
There is so much to love about living here and with nothing similar currently on the market in leafy Woodlands, now is your chance to make something special happen.
NEED TO KNOW
• Bull-nose verandah entrance
• Security-door entrance
• Sunken and carpeted front lounge room
• Low-maintenance timber-look floors to the main living spaces
• Gas bayonet in the family room
• Simpson gas cooktop and Westinghouse fan-forced oven
• Dishwasher recess
• Large fridge/freezer recess
• Double storage pantry in the kitchen
• Spacious carpeted master suite/retreat with a walk-in wardrobe
• Shower, toilet and vanity to the master-ensuite bathroom
• Huge light-filled 2nd bedroom with carpet and built-in double robes
• 3rd bedroom with double BIR's
• Separate bath and shower to the main family bathroom
• Tiled laundry with a double linen press and access out to the side clothesline
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Electric window shutter to dining-room slider, to protect from the western afternoon sun
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• Venetian blinds throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• Reticulated front gardens, front lawn and rear gardens
• Side-access gate
• Side access to courtyard, via the dining space
• Access to the backyard and easy-care artificial turf, from the family room
• Remote-controlled double garage with drive-through access to rear (for boat parking)
• Private backyard setting
• Lock-up rear storeroom
• Flat, low-maintenance block
• Built in 1998 (approx.)
Only walking distance separates your front doorstep from bus stops, the picturesque Jackadder Lake Reserve, the Jackadder Playground for the kids and Bada Bing Café, the 3Sheets on the Lake restaurant and Farmer Jack's supermarket at Woodlands Village Shopping Centre, with Holy Rosary School, Churchlands Senior High School, Hale School and even Newman College all within a leisurely stroll of one another.
The beautiful Herdsman Lake and Wembley Golf Course are also nearby, as are the likes of Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, medical facilities, other public-transport options, the freeway, the city and the coast - both City Beach and new-look Scarborough included.
For peace, privacy and living convenience, look no further. You may have just found your new home.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.