What Family Dreams Are Made Of!
A HUGE 1,006sqm block in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac is the fitting setting for this substantial, custom-built, beautifully styled contemporary Woodvale home.
Boasting 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, you really will feel like you are living in a resort every single day.
Double front doors lead into a spacious grand foyer entry with soaring high ceilings. Large street facing study/office with Sydney Blue Gum parquetry wood flooring - ideal when working from home.
Private master-bedroom suite of king-size proportions includes a double-door walk-in wardrobe, full height tiling to ensuite bathroom - bubbling spa bath, shower and twin "his and hers" vanities. A sliding door leads outside to a "parent's retreat" providing access to your sheltered deck and the pool area. Two-way powder room has access from the ensuite as well as front foyer.
Walking past the formal lounge and dining rooms through double French doors reveals the soaring high ceilings of the central hub of the home, taking in beautiful views across your very private gardens and pool.
The impeccably-tiled open-plan meals and kitchen area, overlooks the sunken family room with corner gas log fireplace and solid Blackbutt timber floorboards. An extra large kitchen comprises solid Jarrah cabinetry, walk-in pantry, appliance nook, stainless-steel range hood, Westinghouse five-burner gas cooktop and Miele electric stainless-steel full double wall ovens.
This central room includes the generous tiled games room incorporating large bar and soaring raked ceilings.
The west wing comprises a generous laundry, large family bathroom, four huge queen-sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and double built-in robes. A sixth single bedroom has mirrored built-in robes and a fantastic pool vista to wake up to.
A north facing pitched outdoor alfresco area flows through from the living areas, perfect for parties and large family gatherings with views to the swimming pool back garden, lawns and lovely poolside deck.
Entry is gained to the "tradesman's dream" large powered workshop by dual roller-door access via the double lock-up garage.
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• 1006sqm R20 zoned block, set in a quiet centrally located cul-de-sac
• 6 x 2 with a study, games and grand central family area, overlooking north facing private back gardens and swimming pool.
• Custom built aquarium/fish tank to foyer.
• Storage in every room. 5 cupboards and a huge attic/loft storeroom, with ladder access from garage.
• New Eden Roc sectional garage door (installed in 2020) that provides clearance for some 4WD vehicles
• North-facing 5kW solar power-panel system (hidden from street view)
• Two separate ducted-evaporative air-conditioning systems (one newly installed in 2020)
• Feature gas log fire & gas bayonet to the formal lounge room
• Full automatically-reticulated gardens
• Large Tradesman workshop plus extra garden shed
• Ample driveway parking with room for a boat, caravan or trailer
• Built in 1994. 325sqm (approx.) Under Main Roof
• Stroll to Woodvale Secondary College & St Luke's Catholic Primary School & picturesque local parklands including the Yellagonga Regional Park wetlands
• Centrally located to the Woodvale Boulevard Shopping Centre & The Woodvale Tavern
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters