Minutes from the Beach - Why build when you can move right in!
END DATE SALE: SUIT BUYERS ABOVE $350K
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM TUES 22ND DEC 2020 - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR*
*Sellers reserve the right to accept offer prior to end date.
Just footsteps away from a fantastic children's playground within the lush Parktree Park at the bottom of the street, this modern 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family abode is stylish, comfortable and separated from beautiful Capricorn Beach by a matter of only minutes.
The main hub of the house is a massive open-plan family and dining area that comprises of split-system air-conditioning, as well as a large kitchen with a walk-in pantry, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a range hood, a five-burner Technika gas cooktop, an under-bench oven and a sleek Westinghouse dishwasher. From here, outdoor access to a fabulous rear alfresco is rather seamless. Overlooking the latter is a wraparound deck with a patio - and a gas bayonet for barbecues - that extends entertainment options off the living space.
A carpeted theatre room is huge in size and features a manual security window shutter that helps keep the light out and sets the mood at the same time. Complete with a built-in computer desk, the generous study/activity nook services the minor sleeping quarters rather nicely.
The front master-bedroom suite is spacious and has enjoys the luxury of a walk-through wardrobe with separate "his and hers" entries, plus a lovely ensuite bathroom with an over-sized shower and a separate toilet. Completing this exceptional package is a remote-controlled double lock-up garage with a work bench, an internal clothesline, shopper's entry and external access to the side and back of the property.
Also nearby are the likes of bus stops, coastal cafes, the Yanchep Lagoon, Yanchep Beach Primary School, Yanchep Central Shopping Centre, Yanchep Secondary College, community sporting facilities, first-class golf at Sun City Country Club and the majestic Yanchep National Park, whilst neighbouring Two Rocks is just a short drive away in its own right. If a terrific location with a relaxing lifestyle is what you seek, then look no further - this could very well be your new home, with summer only around the corner!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Quality timber-look flooring to the main living space and master suite
• Carpeted minor bedrooms - including a 2nd bedroom with a built-in robe
• Large 3rd/4th bedrooms with BIR's and plenty of natural sunlight
• Light and bright main family bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Light-filled laundry with tiled flooring, a linen/broom cupboard, separate toilet and outdoor access down the side of the property
• Private backyard with artificial turf, a dog kennel and firepit
• Solar-power panels
• Manual security shutter to the master ensemble
• Security doors
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Easy-care 512sqm (approx.) block with side access
• Easy freeway access via Hester Avenue
• 57.5km (approx.) north of the Perth CBD
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters