Stunning location with 180 degree Panoramic Ocean Views!
The best slice of the vista is reserved for upstairs where a massive carpeted parent's retreat even captures Rottnest Island within a picturesque backdrop that is complemented by a rear balcony deck with a just-as-impressive inland outlook to wake up to. The master-bedroom suite itself features a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe and a retro en-suite bathroom, comprising of a shower and toilet for good measure.
Downstairs, there are more sea views to be absorbed from the comfort of a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area including quality cabinetry, a five-burner Westinghouse gas cooktop, a Westinghouse gas oven, an AEG dishwasher, tiled splashbacks and more. Doubling as the central hub of the house, this functional floor plan seamlessly extends outdoors to a magnificent alfresco entry terrace with a pitched roof and a spectacular seascape of Rottnest and its sparkling Indian Ocean surrounds.
Completing the package is a remote-controlled under-croft double garage and a private, but secure, backyard with plenty of paving, reticulated lawns and gardens, and a powered rear storeroom under the main dwelling. Now this is unique!
- 4 bedrooms - including a carpeted upper-level master suite - and 2 bathrooms
- Large upstairs living room/retreat area with a ceiling fan, Foxtel connectivity and a double storage press
- Open-plan family/dining area on lower level, adjacent to the kitchen and coming complete with split-system air-conditioning, loads of built-in wooden storage options, a feature log fireplace, ocean views from within and alfresco access
- Ample storage space in the 2nd downstairs bedroom, including mirrored built-in robes
- Large 3rd bedroom off the family room
- Front 4th bedroom or study with under-stair storage and sea views to Rottnest Island
- Original main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Laundry off kitchen, featuring a double trough, separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access to the backyard
- Large linen press
- Heaps of natural lighting
- Soaring high ceilings throughout
- Solid Jarrah floorboards
- Feature skirting boards
- Decorative ceiling cornices
- Feature leadlight entry door
- Venetian blinds throughout
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system (upstairs)
- Gated entry via a pitched alfresco entertaining terrace - with awe-inspiring ocean views
- Double under-croft garage
- Ocean views to Hillarys from the back laundry door
- Sunken paved yard at the rear
- Intimate backyard lawns and gardens (reticulated)
- Large corner garden shed
- Ample front driveway parking space
- Side access
- Gas hot-water system
- Powered rear storeroom under the house
- Separate external storage area
A WAY OF LIFE
Just a hop, skip and jump away from fabulous Mettams Pool and within easy walking distance of both Trigg's majestic bushland reserve and Charles Riley Memorial Reserve's refurbished playing fields, this commanding 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home finds itself nestled atop one of North Beach's highest points, with magical 180-degree panoramic views stretching from Fremantle all the way up to Hillarys simply an added bonus.
Easy access to Our Lady of Grace Catholic Primary School, North Beach Primary School, Hamersley Public Golf Course, Trigg Beach, Clarko Reserve and other lush local parks, Hillarys Boat Harbour, the new-look Scarborough foreshore, seaside cafes and restaurants, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, the world-class Lake Karrinyup Country Club and the convenience of both Reid Highway and the freeway.
Don't delay, view today!
Simply click the 'book inspection' button. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time and a registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' PLEASE NOTE: If you do not CONFIRM your attendance we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open and the open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.