Perfect family home
Be quick to secure this LARGE family home in idyllic locationjust minutes away from the revamped Scarborough Beach foreshore this spacious 4 bedroom 1 bathroom (2 showers/2 toilets) home is seeking a long term tenant who will enjoy its large living areas, paved outdoor space, sparkling pool and multiple parking options.
Polished Jarrah floorboards warm the main part of the house where a fully-tiled and renovated bathroom services the minor sleeping quarters and a large formal front lounge and dining room precedes the kitchen/meals area and rear family room. There are also splendid ocean glimpses from within, whilst a downstairs fourth bedroom-come-activity room, study, cellar and single remote lock-up garage complement a pitched back outdoor patio entertaining area with cafe blinds, a sparkling backyard swimming pool and an additional double garage at The end of a very long driveway where there is heaps of room to park your boat, caravan and trailer - or all three!
- 4 bedrooms
- L-shaped formal front lounge plus dining room
- As new flooring to the kitchen/meals area with ocean glimpses, a walk-in pantry, a Bosch Induction cooktop, a Neff oven and warming drawer, a Neff range hood, an AEG dishwasher, double sinks and tiled splashbacks
- Carpeted rear family room with a breakfast bar off the kitchen, double linen cupboard, shelving and charming brickwork - as well as patio access outdoors
- Double-sized and carpeted main bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a leafy outlook and a north-facing security window shutter
- 2nd bedroom is also double-sized and has freshly polished floorboards and brand new built in robe
- Huge 3rd bedroom with pleasant backyard views of the pool, freshly polished floorboards and brand new built in robe
- Fully-tiled and renovated bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, a showerhead, toilet and heat lamps
- Practical laundry with a separate toilet, built-in storage and an additional shower - ideal for washing yourself down when you step foot through the backyard following a long day at the beach
- Carpeted downstairs 4th bedroom/activity room with a walk-in robe and access to the carpeted study next door
- Double doors link the study to a potential wine cellar or large storage space underneath the house
- Shopper's entry via the original single lock-up garage at the front of the property, complete with a storage area
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Pitched outdoor patio entertaining area with caf blinds for protection from the elements
- Heaps of paved entertaining room surrounding the rear swimming pool
- Double lock-up garage at the back of the block, boasting internal shopper's entry and ample storage options
- Ample driveway parking space plus side access
- Automatic reticulation
- Small pets are considered upon application
- Lawn mowing included
- Pool maintenance, negotiable
- North/west facing yard and ocean glimpses
- Single garage is remote/automatic
WANT TO VIEW?
Simply click the 'make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time and a registration email and/or text message will be sent to you . Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.