Unique coastal property
Live out your coastal dreams and contribute your bit to the planet in this stunning 53 architecturally designed eco-living home. This spacious family home provides you with walking distance to the beach as well as beautiful ocean views.
If you enjoy from working from home, there is a large office downstairs could easily be converted to a fifth bedroom. Also, downstairs is a self-contained living space, perfect private area for when guests come to stay. Alternatively use it as a rumpus room for the family. The choice is yours.
The upper level of the home contains the spacious kitchen, dining and living areas. The near new kitchen has white stone bench tops and plenty of space. This combined area offers stunning views of leafy trees to the garden below or views through to Karrinyup and beyond out to east facing windows.
With extra high ceilings and plenty of floor to ceiling windows including louvres that allow for flow through sea breezes, it has a spacious and airy feel for laid-back coastal living.
- Architecturally designed eco-living home
- 42 home with an additional 11 self-contained area/granny flat or rumpus area
- Large office or 5th bedroom
- Solar passive design and roof mounted solar water
- High ceilings and plenty of windows
- Floors are tiled and wooden throughout
- Easy to maintain tropical garden with Balinese style gazebo
- Large double garage with workbenches
- Balcony with views of the coast
- Minutes walking distance from the beach and Mettam's Pool
- Walking distance to nearby shops and cafes
- Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to nearest bus stop
- Trigg Bushland Reserve only a short walk away
- In the catchment of excellent public primary schools and close to St Mary's Anglican Girls School
Do not miss the opportunity to call 32 Lynn street your home.