850sqm corner block for a GREAT price!!!!
HOME OPEN CANCELLED! PROPERTY UNDER OFFER!!
Terrific cul-de-sac tranquility awaits you in the form of this fantastic 3 bedroom 1 bathroom family home on an approx 850sqm block, where there is room for a future swimming pool and then some - only walking distance away from sprawling park lands and the local medical clinic.
Welcoming you inside is a comfortable front lounge room with new carpet, air-conditioning and double doors that separate it from the central open-plan dining and kitchen area. The latter is graced by low-maintenance flooring and boasts a Chef electric upright, a range hood, a stainless-steel Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and tiled splashbacks, as well as gorgeous double French doors that reveal a family room with direct access out to the backyard.
The master bedroom is the pick of the sleeping quarters and has built-in wardrobes and new wooden floor, while there are two separate patio entertaining areas outdoors - one of which is fully enclosed and features caf blinds for further protection from the elements. Completing this wonderful package is a generous lock-up garden shed that is powered and has work benches that are sure to impress the budding tradesman of the house.
With Alinjarra Primary School and The Market Place Shopping Centre only minutes away and the likes of The Alexander Bar and Bistro, the local IGA supermarket and outstanding family restaurants just around the corner, this well-presented gem of a property has "living convenience" written all over it. The perfect residence for those that admire some peace and quiet!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Easy-care flooring to family room and all bedrooms have wooden floors
. 4hp reverse cycle split systems to living areas
• 2nd bedroom has a ceiling fan and built-in robes
• 3rd bedroom has a ceiling fan
• Practical bathroom with a separate bath, shower and heat lamps
• Linen press
• Efficient laundry with a roller shutter, separate toilet and outdoor access to the side patio entertaining area, beside a large cat/pet enclosure and the workshop shed
• New second enclosed patio entertaining area, with caf-blind access through to the lush and spacious backyard lawns
• Double carport with a rear-access gate
• Bore reticulation
• New front "CrimSafe" security door and wooden leadlight entry door
• New aluminium guttering
• New wooden Venetian blinds
• Gas hot-water system
• Security screens throughout
• Nearby bus/transport route to Perth CBD and Warwick Station
• Seconds away from both Ian Robbins Park and Alexander Heights Park
• 850sqm block (approx.)