A Street-Front Special!
This delightfully-presented 3 bedroom 1 bathroom villa enjoys the bonus of street frontage in a handy cul-de-sac location where the nearest bus stop can be found just at the end of the street.
Low-maintenance flooring, split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating combine to ensure that the open-plan living and dining area is fully equipped for year-round comfort as it welcomes you inside. The adjacent kitchen is tiled and boasts stainless-steel cooking appliances, whilst the bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobes - including a master ensemble that also features semi-ensuite access into a practical bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub.
A private courtyard with a leafy outlook offers splendid outdoor entertaining and even has a side-access gate for your guests. There is also a single lock-up garage and separate external storeroom for good measure.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Gas cooker/oven, a range hood and separate dishwasher in the kitchen
- Plenty of kitchen cupboard space also
- Separate laundry
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Easy-care floors throughout
- Single garage with automatic door
- Pleasant entertaining courtyard with lovely gardens
- Protected and private frontage
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Two separate toilets
- A gas bayonet in the living room
- Full perimeter security system/alarm installed
- Lock-up storeroom
- 238sqm (approx.) land size
PEACE OF MIND
- Walk to parks and restaurants from this property's promising position whilst also indulging in a very close proximity to schools, shopping, the freeway, additional public transport and main roads that lead all the way into the city!
Contact Phil Pope now for more details if interested. This is your chance to either nest or invest here, but whatever you do - don't delay your decision!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters