Be impressed and pleasantly surprised by all that this pocket rocket property has to offer. Located on an artier road of Balcatta, the owners have lovingly created a home of serenity and beauty.
Behind the secure front fence is a fully enclosed courtyard that has been expertly landscaped and fully reticulated. You'll love the water feature fish pond and large frangipani tree that is an impressive focal point surrounded by built-in timber bench seating. Entertaining friends and family is made easy under the outdoor alfresco with ambient lighting for when sociable days turn into nights.
Inside you have a good sized separate lounge-room leading down the hall to the open-plan kitchen/family/dine. Size and separation is a key element for this triplex.
The bathroom has access points from both the main house and the master-suite.
In the master-suite you will enjoy space and natural light flowing in with neutral paint tones creating a restful zone.
The secondary bedroom is currently being used as a home office but is spacious enough for a queen/double bed.
What is to love about 448A Main Street, Balcatta:
- Neutral, easy-care and spacious triplex.
- Two living spaces.
- Landscaped courtyard with undercover pergola.
- Large master-suite.
- Double garage with large storage space, access door to inside.
- Electric shutters on both bedroom windows for privacy, shade and security.
- Modern kitchen with new oven.
- Tiled throughout the main home and bedrooms carpeted.
- Large bathroom with a shower and bath, toilet separate.
- Split system air-conditioning.
What is love about Balcatta:
- Close proximity to Reid Highway for a short drive to North Beach and Freeway access to access both southern or northern suburbs.
- Short drive to Perth CBD.
- Short walk to the local Coles and a wonderfully stocked IGA nearby.
- Short drive to Lake Monger.
- 10 minute drive to Beatty Park in West Perth.
You will love where you live at 448A Main Street Balcatta. Get in quick to secure this home, as it is sure to be snapped up.
Email email@example.com or call 04111 44 140.
*While all endeavours have been made to ensure the accuracy of information, should you have any queries, it is advised that you make your own enquiries. Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer of their choice at their own discretion.