$270,000 - $330,000
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP SALE
VIEWINGS AVAILABLE OVER XMAS AND NEW YEAR
It's too cheap to overlook - considering the circumstances why wouldn't you chance your arm at grabbing a bargain?
Perfect for the small family that is seeking a quiet location in which to live in,or investor this delightful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers a surprising sense of flow and functionality and is nestled on a commanding corner block, close to all of your everyday amenities.
Quality modern tiling graces an open-plan family, dining and games area that doubles as the central hub of the house, boasts high ceilings and incorporates an efficient kitchen into its airy design. There is also a breakfast bar for casual meals, alongside a Chef gas cook top, an adjacent oven, double sinks and a storage pantry.
All three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, including a light and bright master suite where a walk-in wardrobe and a reverse-cycle air-conditioner meet a private ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. At the rear, an outdoor patio entertaining area can be enclosed by caf blinds at any time of the year whilst overlooking sunken backyard lawns, a garden shed and a powered storeroom-come-workshop that is sure to leave the budding tradesman of the family absolutely salivating.
Just metres away from the lush Viridian Park, majestic natural bushland and only a matter of minutes to Banksia Grove Village Shopping Centre, this outstanding property is conveniently positioned for easy living. You beauty!
Leased until May 2019 so perfect as investment or home once the lease has ended.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating to the living area
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Separate bath and shower to main bathroom
• Linen press
• Practical laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access to the rear
• Remote-controlled double carport
• Portico entry
• Side-garden pergola area
• Room for a future swimming pool in the backyard
• Garden shed
• New security-alarm system
• Gas hot-water system
• CrimSafe security doors
• 508sqm (approx.) corner block
• Ample driveway parking space
• Built in 1996
• Close to St John Paul II Catholic Primary School and Joseph Banks Secondary College