A Private Family Sanctuary!
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - NOW UNDER OFFER
Enjoying stunning cul-de-sac tranquillity whilst boasting easy-care established gardens that afford a splendid leafy outlook from almost every angle of the house, this gorgeous 4 bedroom 3 bathroom residence will leave you in absolute awe of the overwhelming character it offers.
Charming brickwork helps warm a pleasant interior during those chilly winter months, whilst the property is relatively cool and comfortable in the summer. In terms of floor plan, a split-level retreat-come-lounge room complements the master-bedroom suite as part of the "parent's wing", featuring a gas log fireplace, high raked ceilings and double French doors for lovely tree-lined views from the delightful front balcony.
Downstairs, solid Marri timber floorboards grace a formal dining room that extends out to the raked front verandah and garden via its own set of double French doors, whilst slate floor tiles help link the family room to an impeccably-renovated kitchen and casual meals area. The separate laundry and third bathroom can be found outdoors where a shady, two-tiered backyard with pet-friendly artificial turf is overlooked by a fantastic wraparound patio entertaining area - the ultimate setting for those seeking peace, quiet and privacy.
Watch the kids safely walk to both Carine Senior High School and the neighbouring Carine Primary School at the bottom of the street from a secluded and family-friendly location that is also close to a plethora of local parklands and playing fields. Now this is a home that just keeps on giving!
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 renovated bathrooms - including a quality fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bathtub, a shower and twin stone vanities
- Parent's retreat/lounge with balcony
- Formal dining room
- Separate family room with wooden shelving, a ceiling fan, a double linen press, a quality gas fireplace and outdoor access to the rear
- Quality modernised kitchen with stone bench tops, a breakfast bar, storage pantry, ample built-in cupboard space, glass splashbacks, an appliance nook, a DeLonghi ceramic cooktop, a Westinghouse oven and Blanco dishwasher
- Split-level upstairs master suite with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled and revamped en-suite, comprising of a shower, toilet, built-in storage and twin stone-vanity basins
- Double-sized 2nd/3rd downstairs bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Marri wooden flooring to a large lower-level 4th bedroom/study with split-system air-conditioning
- Separate toilet, off minor sleeping quarters
- Separate external laundry with access from a huge remote-controlled double garage, plus a clothing shoot from upstairs, backyard access and a spacious third bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity - ideal for use after a long sandy day at the beach
- Wraparound patio entertaining area
- Single lock-up carport, adjacent to double garage
- Raked front verandah, overlooking the beautiful entry garden
- Low-maintenance front and rear artificial turf
- Ample driveway parking space
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Gas hot-water system
- Built 1980
- Spacious and elevated 720sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- Aside from two of the state's finest public schools virtually at your doorstep (with ongoing renovations to Carine SHS to be completed in 2020), you will also revel in a very close proximity to the sprawling Carine Open Space parklands, Carine Glades Shopping Centre, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, the majestic "Class A" Star Swamp Bushland Reserve, public transport, freeway convenience, golf courses, sporting facilities and pristine northern beaches
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more. Hurry though, as exemplary properties like this one do not come around very often!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.