Sublime Seclusion and Serenity!
A tranquil cul-de-sac location just footsteps away from a lovely park at the end of the street and world-class golf at the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club around the corner is the fitting setting for this immaculately-renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that will suit a family, young professionals and even retirees seeking that little bit of extra space and privacy on a low-maintenance block.
The stunning kitchen, an impeccable master-ensuite bathroom and a fantastic laundry-come-scullery have all been revamped here and precede a magnificent pitched outdoor patio-entertaining area at the rear that is generous in its proportions. Internally, there are three separate living zones for everyone to enjoy - a spacious formal lounge and dining room off the entry, a commodious central family room and a separate activity/sitting room that is ideal for quiet contemplation.
All of the hard work has already been done here, leaving you to simply sit back, relax and take full advantage of a convenient location close to Karrinyup Primary School and other excellent educational facilities (as well as Carine Senior High School and St Mary's Anglican Girls' School), the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, Hamersley Public Golf Course, the majestic "Class A" Star Swamp Bushland Reserve, a glorious stretch of beaches from Scarborough to Hillarys, public transport, the freeway and the sprawling Carine Open Space parklands on the other side of the handy Reid Highway footbridge. How impressive!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Renovated kitchen - part of a separate, spacious and tiled open-plan meals and family area with a breakfast bar for quick bites, a stainless-steel five-burner Westinghouse gas cooktop and electric oven, an integrated range hood, tiled splashbacks, double sinks and a sleek white Bosch dishwasher
- Large front lounge/dining room off the tiled entrance hallway
- Ceiling fans to the family and activity/sitting rooms
- Revamped laundry/scullery off the kitchen, complete with storage and outdoor patio access
- Modernised master-ensuite bathroom, boasting floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower, toilet and twin stone "his and hers" vanities, alongside a spacious bedroom setting with folding doors revealing a walk-in wardrobe
- 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Separate shower and bathtub to the main bathroom
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Stunning double-door entry deck with splendid north-facing views towards the park
- Huge pitched patio-entertaining area - with two outdoor ceiling fans - at the rear
- Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with high ceilings, an under-cover clothesline and rear access to the patio
- Large 4.7m x 3.1m (approx.) powered workshop shed with a bench and shelving
- Extra driveway parking space for up to 4-5 further cars - or even a boat, caravan or trailer
- Artificial easy-care turf at the rear
- Backyard lemon tree
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- New sectional garage roller door
- New sliding doors and screens to family room and laundry/scullery
- New ceiling fans throughout
- New window treatments
- New carpet to bedrooms, activity room and the formal lounge/dining space
- Freshly painted throughout
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Monitored security-alarm system (inclusive of the shed)
- Gas-bayonet points in the family and lounge rooms
- Feature LED down lighting
- NBN internet connectivity
- New instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Ample power points fitted throughout
- Originally built in 1993 (approx.)
- 535sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- A dream "lock-up-and-leave" lifestyle and a fabulous full-sized family home for those seeking something a little more low-maintenance - you'd better believe it's true!
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more. Hurry though, as this one will enchant the hearts of many!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.