All Offers Presented
This Penthouse could be yours!
'Open by Appointment'. Bookings essential yet easy to arrange, so call Phil to book your viewing. We look forward to showing you through.
Enviably positioned on the top floor of one of Carine's newest modern corner complexes, this spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment will impress you with its size and overall quality, as well as breathtaking ocean views that give an indication as to just how spectacular a location you will find yourself living in.
High ceilings grace an airy open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that is massive in its proportions and seamlessly extends out on to a large wraparound balcony where a leafy panoramic inland vista meets beautiful sea glimpses and magical coastal sunsets in the evening. A second generous - and private - balcony off the commodious master ensemble splendidly overlooks the estate's park and children's playground across the road whilst boasting a breathtaking seascape to Rottnest Island, as well as a mesmerising valley aspect, at the same time.
Complementing your own secure double lock-up garage with a handy "shopper's entry" into the lobby area is a very handy proximity to cafes, child-care facilities, bus stops, Star Swamp Bushland Reserve's majestic walking trails, Carine Primary School, Carine Senior High School, the sprawling Carine Regional Open Space parklands, the freeway, major shopping centres, public and private golf courses, Hillarys Boat Harbour and restaurants at both Trigg Point and new-look Scarborough Beach - where your surfboards and swimsuits are also more than welcome. Just lock-up, leave and let the sea breeze put you at ease!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Huge open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with high ceilings, sparkling granite bench tops, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, pull-out drawers, a Miele stainless-steel dishwasher and quality Miele five-burner gas-cooktop, oven and range-hood appliances
- The spacious master-bedroom suite boasts a walk-in wardrobe, a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom with a rain shower, granite vanity, heat lamps and a separate toilet and a large tiled balcony with more views and its own sliding louvers to protect you from the elements
- Light and bright 2nd/3rd bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in robes and pleasant leafy aspects to wake up to
- Large fully-tiled main bathroom, comprising of a rain shower, heat lamps and a granite vanity
- Cleverly-concealed European-style double-door laundry with an impeccable granite bench top
- Powder room
- Double linen press
- Bi-folding doors off the living space reveal a giant wraparound entertaining balcony with sliding louvers and its own slice of the stunning panoramic view on offer
- Second balcony off the master suite
- Extra-large double lock-up garage with high ceilings, an internal clothesline and direct access into the secure lobby area
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Only eight apartments in the complex
- One of just two top-floor apartments, each with their own individual double lock-up garage at ground level
- Lift access up to the top floor, from the lobby
- Remote-controlled gate to securely access the complex's car-parking area
- Quality low-maintenance timber-look flooring
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Quality modern blind fittings
- A/V intercom system
- Feature down lighting
- Feature stepped ceiling cornices
- Feature skirting boards
- Foxtel connectivity
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Plenty of off-road parking bays for guests and visitors at the front of - and around - the complex
PEACE OF MIND
- The dream "lock and leave" coastal location but without the traffic - it's so secluded that you wouldn't even know it existed!
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about the magnificent apartment and the impressive corner complex it finds itself in. You will thank yourself later!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.